warmup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warmup

What's up athletes! I am new and I dont know anything. I dont ask everything in one thread so its just one question. How can I do warmup? I mean very simple technique or method, I live on campus so keep it simple.
    If you write any ideas it would be more than great, if you post a link to other same problem articles, that's good too.
    Maybe warmup isn't necessery?

Thanks

Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

My preference is a Warmed Rice sock, however one needs a microwave to heat it.
      A small heating pad can be just dandy.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I use the bathmate in the bath as a warm up and an exercise.
        Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
        Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

Look at my signature for Fire Starter. You're in school so I doubt a bathmate, rice sock, or heating pad will be practical for you if you don't have the privacy. Fire Starter is similar to getting a full body massage prior to lifting, except no one gets one of those!!! It might not generate the same inner heat, but your CC's, CS and tunica will be well loosened, and it only takes a minute.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            Look at my signature for Fire Starter. You're in school so I doubt a bathmate, rice sock, or heating pad will be practical for you if you don't have the privacy. Fire Starter is similar to getting a full body massage prior to lifting, except no one gets one of those!!! It might not generate the same inner heat, but your CC's, CS and tunica will be well loosened, and it only takes a minute.
            If it's enough, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
            X