Change direction of Penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change direction of Penis?

My Penis has a left curve, so I should jelq and stretch to the right more often to give it a center?

The best curve would be an upward curve correct? So after getting it to center, then keep jelqing and stretching up?
    Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting
    Flaccid Length: 2 inches
    Erect Length: 3 - 3.5 in

Current
    Flaccid Length: 3 in
    Erect Length: 4 in

Originally posted by SuperSize View Post
    My Penis has a left curve, so I should jelq and stretch to the right more often to give it a center?

The best curve would be an upward curve correct? So after getting it to center, then keep jelqing and stretching up?
    Every dude has a curve, mine has a left curve and a sharp Turn at Hollywood and Vine, hehehe. Unless your curve interferes with sex i would not try to change it. I think upwardness is lot more dependant on the quality of the erection. The harder the wood the more peonounced the upward curve.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 12-07-2009, 10:09 PM. Reason: Just real hard to spell when whoredog is trying to type at the same time.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

PE in general requires you to distribute your exercises evenly which will in turn aid curve correction.

Curves are good though, as long as they're not extreme, they let you hit other areas easier.
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Ah ok. I just thought that an upward curve would be the most prefered since it would hit the woman's gspot better
        Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting
        Flaccid Length: 2 inches
        Erect Length: 3 - 3.5 in

Current
        Flaccid Length: 3 in
        Erect Length: 4 in

Comment

Lay her on her back and get on the side that points your curve upward and pull downward a little on your thrusts and maybe you can use your curve to hit her gspot
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Working...