Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just started PE- Glans seems like it's a lot smaller now!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started PE- Glans seems like it's a lot smaller now!?

Hey guys,

Totally new to the site, didn't know where to exactly post this and I looked around and din't seem to see any real answers to this. So I apologize in advance if I missed it somewhere.

I just started jelling. Starting with warming up for 5-10 min, and did maybe about 100 jelqs. I only did it twice in the last week and have already noticed a slight increase in girth. (About .25-.30)

My question is that now all of a sudden my head is smaller or at least seems smaller... and I'm wondering if there is something I'm doing wrong or if there are exercises specifically for your glans. I'm uncut so now my foreskin won't even stay behind my head and I've stopped doing PE until I get some more answers on what to do.

Thank you in advance. This is an awesome community.

Welcome to the Gym remind89!

Grasp your penis at the base firmly, in the O.K. grip, palms facing down.

Slide, holding the grip, up to the glans. While holding the grip at the glans, start your other hand at the base. when half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up, trapping the blood at the glans and upper shaft.
    Repeat these "Wet Jelqs" for a count of 50 reps. If you become erected, stop and wait for it to subside some. You want to be about 60% to 70% erected for these. Do these slowly. About 3 or 4 seconds per rep. Both hands count as 1 rep. As you become more used to these exercises, it won't feel as much like masturbation and you will not get erected as easily. Do these exercises straight out.
    This explanation is from JP90 day beginner routine. Here is the link if you are interested on reading the whole routine: JP's 90 day beginner routine

The gain that you've experienced is a newbie gain. An awesome newbie gain!

Now, to respond to your question. You said that your head (glans) look smaller, now keep the thought in mind that you've experienced a .25-.30 gain in girth. Maybe that is the answer to your question.

Consider reading this! READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

PE safely.

Comment

What he said ^
      |

Could be just proportional view, did you measure head girth before you started?

Initial measurements are a must so you can see any progress
      8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
      27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
      BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
      BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks guys!

I know that my glans looks smaller not probably cause of my newbie girth gain... I just mean, I thought the head would also get bigger, not stay the same size... Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I'll read everything you all posted in the next day or so... Got a bunch of studying to do. Midterms :/

Thank you for all the help though, will definitely check everything you guys posted as soon as I'm not stressing about school.

Comment

When I started my glans were bigger girth than the rest of my shaft. As I have gained my glans are no longer the bigger circumference. My base is now the largest girth. Your glans will probably grow, mine certainly has, but not as fast as the penis shaft. I think you are doing fine. Take your time and enjoy your journey.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by remind89 View Post
              Thanks guys!

I know that my glans looks smaller not probably cause of my newbie girth gain... I just mean, I thought the head would also get bigger, not stay the same size... Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I'll read everything you all posted in the next day or so... Got a bunch of studying to do. Midterms :/

Thank you for all the help though, will definitely check everything you guys posted as soon as I'm not stressing about school.
              Later on, and after your penis is conditioned, you can do some advanced exercises to increase the glans size.

For now, focus on perfecting your technique, make every jelq count, not by being hard, but by doing it correctly.

Good luck!
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
              X