Stretching Issue wih foreskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching Issue wih foreskin

Ok guys I've been stretching and I am an uncut man and I have alot of skin when flaccid. I'll grip an inch (OR MORE) below my glans and no matter what when I stetch, unless squeezing unreasonably tight my grip is pushed up right against the bottom of my glans and touching. It's been bugging me and I know that the part that I'm touching wouldn't be purple otherwise, so does anyone have an ideas as to how to avoid this issue? It happens to me when I pull my foreskin all the way back and all the way forward, it's just keep going till I use a large part of skin on my balls. This is frustrating as I cannot seem to get any form of jelqs correct either. With another downside, I am looking for strictly length gains so this is making it rather difficult. Anyone have any ideas? thanks!

John Locke

I'm cut so it's difficult to relate, you could try using some talcum powder for a better grip?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Im also uncut John Locke, and can relate to ur problem. Im a newbie too, had my first JP session today and the way i did was that i didnt pull my foreskin back, i just kept in the natural way and had a really firm grip and kind of used my other hand to hold some of the skin back.. u know what i mean? but im not sure if this is right, so if a uncut pro could give us some tips that would be great..
      "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

I'm uncut but a newb as well. The problem I found was that if I don't pull it back I end up pulling the skin causing pain. Which made it confusing for a bit because the pain wasnt in the ligs but the skin it's self. I found it better to pull back as much as possible, get a firm grip and go. That way the skin doesn't over stretch and you can really feel it. Some baby powder helped grip as well.
        Start: 9/12/2010
        NBPEL - 6.85"
        BPEL - 7.5"
        MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
        NBPEL - 6.85"
        BPEL - 7.5"
        MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

Thats the same problem bugging me. Sometimes I feel the stretch, other times I just feel the skin stretching. And the problem elevates even more during jelqing. I do feel the engorgement but somehow I also feel my skin stretching.
          Any tips, JP?

Comment

I'm cut, too, but recalling my first few readings on this, you should stretch like you have a circumcised penis. Pull your foreskin far back, then grasp tight (but comfortably, of course) behind the glans to stretch. I don't know about this but washing your penis (the glans exposed) with soap then drying would help increase the friction, as there are no bodily fluids to lubricate the skin behind the glans.

As with jelqing, I think you have to double the effort and pull the skin back first, making your penis taut, then grasping from the base so that the milking actually affects the shaft, not the loose skin.

These might be wrong, though, because I have just read them. I have been circumcised before I started PE, so I guess I'm sort of fortunate in the grasping department, lol. Hope these recollections help!
            What I've learned in my previous experiences in losing motivation in fitness and in PE is that I shouldn't think of them as added activities I am required to put extra effort in finishing, but as part of my daily life and I'd be happy to accomplish them.

Comment

@wants9by7
              Thanks man
              BTW,jelqing with my foreskin over the glans albeit with a lot of lube proves effective. My grip slides smoothly over the surface effectively workin the penis

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis_Prime87 View Post
                @wants9by7
                Thanks man
                BTW,jelqing with my foreskin over the glans albeit with a lot of lube proves effective. My grip slides smoothly over the surface effectively workin the penis
                No worries, and yea, I read that too, that for uncut men, more than enough lube should be used, as long as you don't have too much loose foreskin.

Happy PE, everyone!
                What I've learned in my previous experiences in losing motivation in fitness and in PE is that I shouldn't think of them as added activities I am required to put extra effort in finishing, but as part of my daily life and I'd be happy to accomplish them.

Comment

ok I tried this and I think it worked quite well. However I did notice that since I have to grip so hard, anywhere above my grip, further along the shaft towards the glans was huge and filled with blood, a VERY large ammount, is this normal? And if not are there any tips you guys have to help?

Comment

I think its normal. Cuz it happens to me too. After jelqing,when I pull back my foreskin,my glans looks red hot and feels the same way too i.e hot.

Comment

Of course, it's normal. You are trying to expand your penile muscles in order to sustain more blood, so there will definitely some ballooning going on. Don't overdo the jelq by tightening the grip, though. Remember, in PE, LESS is MORE.

And besides, where do you think would the blood go if you jelq towards the glans? =D

Comment

I wasn't talking about jelqing though I meant when I stretch >< it pushes a heap of blood to the end of my glans and anywhere else above where my ok grip is when stretching (I try stretching an inch under my glans)

Comment

Working...
                        X