Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that much increasement in erection

Hi guys,
    I'm new to pegym.com and I am almost doing jelqing for 3 months now.
    I started with the newbie routine and I add some other stuff right now to the newbie routine.

This is the routine which I am doing now:
    I am now doing a warming up by putting the showerhead against my penis for 5 minutes.
    After that I do the manual stretches for 5 minutes.
    Then I do some fowfering for 6 minutes.
    After fowfering I add some 2x v-stretches and 2x inverted v-stretches. (When I fowfer my balls are hanging free, I am not sitting on my balls only on my penis)
    I am doing this for 2 minutes, after this I do some 2x BTC stretches.
    When I am finished with the stretches I start jelqing.
    I jelq for 5-10 minutes. My jelqs are most of the time 200 jelqs, but sometimes I do 300 jelqs.
    After this I do 10 Uli stretches when I jelq 200 times or 20 Uli stretches when I jelq 300 times.
    My flaccid length has grown a little bit, not that much. Maybe a maximum of 1.5 cm.
    And my erection has grown even less. Yes it has grown, but just 1 cm while I am jelqing almost for 3 months, right now.
    I have been measuring by laying down in my bed and I don't spread my legs that much, but I also don't put my legs against each other.

Yes, I do have most of those terms from '*************' and I apologize for that.
    I know that my English is terrible and I am also apologizing for that, I hope you guys did understand it. (The SpelChek didn't work)
    By the way I am below average (this is also the main reason why I am jelqing). Especially when I stand on my feet my penis looks very little in the mirror when it is erected. There is almost no increasement. My flaccid size turtles sometimes, not always and my spontaneous erections have stopped. But the main reason of my spontaneous erections were, because I didn't slept well.
    When I lay down and spread my legs I pull my legs a little back and then I do have the biggest size in length that is possible in erection for me right now. And when I lay down in a normal way (I mean without pulling my legs back) I do have a longer flaccid penis.
    I am a little overweight, but I do not have obesity.
    All this jelqing and not that much increasement makes me feel desperate (sometimes).

But now I am finally going to ask my question:
    So guys do you have any suggestions for me?

Thanks,
    Wuddup

If your flaccid is longer fuller then erect gains are soon to come. Took me about 4 months to see erect gains. You may want to warm up longer about 15 minutes.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

You say you do 200 Jelqs in 10 minutes, correct? If so, that may be kind of fast as I do about 300 Jelqs and takes about 25 minutes at about 4 seconds each rep.
      8/10/97
      BPEL 6 3/4''
      EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
      BPEL 7 1/8"
      EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
      BPEL 7 1/4"
      EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
      BPEL 7 1/4+"
      NPBEL 6.6
      EG 5 1/4"
      BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
      BPEL 7.5
      NBEL 6.75
      EG ?

Long term goal
      BPEL 8"
      EG 6

Comment

Don't see the problem here, you have gained a half inch erect in 3months which seems ok in itself. You have gained a little more than that flacid, which indicates future growth.
        What are you complaining about?

Comment

Be patient!

Like the others have said, erect gains come after flaccid gains. Just stay committed!

Also I agree that you shoud increase your warm-up time.
          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
          Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Thanks for the replies, by the way I use olive oil as a lubricant. That is the reason why my jelqs go so fast, but I am also below average (erect). Girth isn't that much of a problem, it is the length.

I got some extra questions:
            When I jelq slowly I put allot of pressure on my penis and my fingers start to get hurt is this good or is it too much pressure? My penis doesn't hurt, but my fingers hurt.
            And is it good to do ligament stretches and stretches for the veins? Because the manual stretches are for the ligaments and the other ones are for the veins.
            When I fowfer my penis hurts almost always when I sit in a normal way, but when I don't pull my penis back until the end it doesn't hurt. So Is it good that it hurts or is it wrong?

And I am sorry that I was complaining about those things. But I saw some guys getting 1 inch in just 3 months or 3 inches in 1.5 years. So I taught that I was doing something wrong.

Comment

Oh, and do you guys know some different ways to warm up?
              And I stopped with jerking off, since I started jelqing. I do jerk off serveral times during the month. But not that much as in the past, because before I started jelqing I was jerking off several times during the week. Is this good or bad?
              Wuddup
              Last edited by Wuddup; 12-08-2009, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuddup View Post
                I got some extra questions:
                When I jelq slowly I put allot of pressure on my penis and my fingers start to get hurt is this good or is it too much pressure? My penis doesn't hurt, but my fingers hurt.
                And is it good to do ligament stretches and stretches for the veins? Because the manual stretches are for the ligaments and the other ones are for the veins.
                Yeah that sounds like you're gripping too hard. Jelqs should be performed with a light grip. Think of how hard you'd grip an egg if you didn't want it to break but wanted a relatively firm grip - that's the perfect jelqing pressure.

What stretches did you have in mind?

When I fowfer my penis hurts almost always when I sit in a normal way, but when I don't pull my penis back until the end it doesn't hurt. So Is it good that it hurts or is it wrong?
                Nothing is wrong. I prefer to do fowfers in the bed. It is a lot more comfortable. Check out KP's thread on bed fowfers.

And I am sorry that I was complaining about those things. But I saw some guys getting 1 inch in just 3 months or 3 inches in 1.5 years. So I taught that I was doing something wrong.
                Everyone is different. Some people get gains really quick (and 1 inch in 3 months is very quick) while others take a little longer. There are so many different variables - anatomy, technique, committment etc. - that gaining from PE is completely individual. Be patient and keep going.

Originally posted by Wuddup View Post
                Oh, and do you guys know some different ways to warm up?
                There are a lot of different ways to warm up. You could try:
                • A rice sock - very simple. Fill a sock about 2/3 full with rice and microwave for a minute or two and it will retain a very decent amount of heat for a long time.
                • A hot wrap - a flannel or small towel that you soak in hot water and wrap around your penis. You may have to re-heat it. I'd advise having two so when one loses heat you can switch quickly for an efficient warm-up.
                • A heating pad - this is what I use. It's similar to the wrap although I plug it into the wall and it heats up electronically. I find it great for privacy and if anyone asks I just said it's for my muscles after the gym.
                • Filling a glass up with warm water. When it's full you can place it below your penis so you can dip it into the top. When it's submerged you can press the rim of the glass into your pelvis which will create a water-tight seal. Then you can sit down and let it warm up.
                • Fowfers - doing bed fowfers can actually give you a good warm-up.
                • Infared light - I don't know much about this one but I know people use them.
                • Shower - You can always stick to the shower, just make it a little longer.

It's always good to note that when you warm-up it's not only your penis that needs warming but also the entire area. You want to heat your ligaments as well in order to PE safely.

And I stopped with jerking off, since I started jelqing. I do jerk off serveral times during the month. But not that much as in the past, because before I started jelqing I was jerking off several times during the week. Is this good or bad?
                Not ejaculating is a bad idea, in my opinion. If you're going to restrict yourself then don't ejaculate within an hour or two before or after a session. Holding it in causes problems as KP can tell you. You may also want to look into edging.

Well I hope that helps you.

Good luck!
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Great post Lookalive!

Comment

Working...
                  X