Getting erect too much at rest days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting erect too much at rest days

Hey guys , I'm horny as FUARK on rest days but I dont wank or edge because as the name suggests , it is REST days . But my dick stays hard forever but I dont even touch it , is it bad for recovery period ? My thought is : it's good because horniness is a + PI , also getting blood in dick is always good , I guess .

What's your thoughts ?

That is a very positive PI, keep up the good work!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks dude , so I should leave it as it is , right ? No wank or edging ?

Comment

Originally posted by fapperxd View Post
        Thanks dude , so I should leave it as it is , right ? No wank or edging ?
        On rest days, the best thing to do with your penis is leave it alone to rest, unless you are having sex of course.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Sex is best for rest.. I tried to make it rhyme, might have failed but seriously you must not take away the sex for PE.
          Set short goals, take it slow.

Comment

I wouldnt sacrifice sex if I had one . My concern was about useless wanking . I wont wank or edge on off days

Comment

Edging is fine on rest days it pumps fresh blood into all the micro tears during the healing process .
              Start date january 3rd 2014
              Bpel....6 3/4"
              Egms....5 1/4"
              Latest measurements 30 th september 2014
              Bpel 7 "at fullest erection
              Egms 5 1/2 "

Short term goal 8" bpel 6"eg
              Long term goal 9"bpel 6.5"eg

Bring out the beast within

Time dedication and trust

Comment

I just took a week off after 6-7 weeks of girth training, lots of squeezes. Monday did some PE and today I had the biggest morning wood I have ever had, continued through out the day off and on. I'm 46 so this was a huge surprise to me, with age you just don't pop boners like your younger days. For me that's pretty much worth doing some PE right there.

I would never not have sex because it was a rest day.
                7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                8 X 6 goal
                8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Working...
                X