Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pills that give you 3 inch gains and stamina + erections. Do they work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pills that give you 3 inch gains and stamina + erections. Do they work?

So look guys, I know a lot of people say there's no magic pill and stuff to help guys get gains and etc I agree, but maybe there is something that can help.

I amazon searched and come up with these two pills that boost Testosterone, stamina, harder erections and help you gain 3 inches in a month or so. I know it sounds far fetched but if you read the reviews people say they work. Are they real?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KC3OC5O?qid=1413614369&sr=8-1&vs=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KC3OC5O?cache=1c18ba99d084d8c30e1b564c2c5f0da7& pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1413616183&sr=8-1#ref=mp_s_a_1_1

If the links don't work, Amazon search:

Penis Enlargment and you'll see two pills Alpha Male 2 Male Enlargment Pill and BoostULTIMATE

Comment

you should buy some, take them, then report.

Comment

Or, you could take them as BS and not loose your money on it.
        “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Hey bro, great idea. I'm really thinking about it. Plus it's only 20$. I thought I'd ask the experts. I wanted to know if it was safe for others since I'm on a few meds like wellbutrion & Klonopin for Anxiety and depression so, I wanted to know if it would counteract with those pills.

Comment

Plus there is a money back guarantee!

Comment

money back guarantee does not guarantee you will get your money back when it comes to companies like that haha, it will not increase your penis length further than what it can achieve naturally (if you have poor eq, this might raise that, thus increasing the size of your erect penis to its full potential, without doing PE)

Comment

Wake up man. PE pills are 100% bullshit.

Comment

the best stuff ive ever taken to aid my PE was citrulline and arginine, that will get your blood flowing and nice plump flaccid

Comment

Guus, I obviously get what your saying but people are saying they're getting changes from it, some are permanent it says. I'm just saying, Hey, I found this woulda' you think...

Btw, can someone explain what a bath mate is

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Honestly I don’t understand why people even think that this will work. If there was a pill that make your dick bigger it would be the best selling pills ever and it would be the top news and lots of guys with 9-10 inches that would complain that they are small and want to be 12-13 inches. The whole bullshit-industry is built on men's insecurity about their penis sizes.
                        My road to a bigger penis

Comment

Teehee, so funny
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

And you think those pills know that your penis needs to grow. What if they will grow your nose by 2-3 inches?

Comment

Originally posted by PinkFloyd247 View Post
                              Guus, I obviously get what your saying but people are saying they're getting changes from it, some are permanent it says. I'm just saying, Hey, I found this woulda' you think...

Btw, can someone explain what a bath mate is
                              People get payed to give positive reviews.
                              Starting stats:
                              01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                              22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                              After a long break:
                              01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                              16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                              Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Working...
                              X