Jelqing routine question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing routine question

What's better, a timed session or a session where you count the reps?

Additional question, will jelqing be enough because I don't have much privacy and time here in our house?
    mraveragenomore
    Last edited by mraveragenomore; 10-19-2014, 11:04 PM.

Whichever works best for you. I prefer to count reps but many would disagree.
    An advantage of a timed session is that you can better count the seconds for each rep that you do.
    However my erection level tends to fall quite rapidly while jelqing so I count 50 reps, get back up to the level I want and repeat.

I believe a combination of manual stretches and jelqs is the conventional wisdom when it comes to beginner routines. Have you had a look at https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html ?
    The Newt's Progress

Comment

Counting reps is better unless it makes you loose focus/EQ, then timing won't harm, you can also do a hybrid of both, say, a stroke takes 4 seconds, then multiply that by the number of jelqs you are aiming for and round that number, and time your routine accordingly, that would be roughly close.

A well rounded routine is your best bet, both jelqing and stretching work together, read the START HERE thread, and pick a routine that suits you best, most members here choose JP90.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks guys!! By the way, I'm already doing the JP90 for 1 month.

Question again, does edging work as an exercise because i'm planning on having 2 days jp90/1 day edge/2 days jp90/2 days rest?
        mraveragenomore
        Last edited by mraveragenomore; 10-23-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Yes, it is a good supplement to your routine, and keep an eye on your PIs to avoid over-training.

Up to three nonconsecutive times a week, right after your routine, for 20 to 30 minutes each time is a good target to aim for.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...largement.html
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ok! Thank you, mrB8!!

Comment

When I jelq I count reps, but at the same time I know what time I started. When doing UJ's I complete 50 reps every five minutes, but when doing UV's I need 10 minutes to complete 50 reps because I incorporate stretching at the end of half of my reps. This way I know how many I am doing and how fast I am doing them. I don't mind going over my normal time, but I do not want to complete my rep count too early.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Totally depends on which way you prefer Whenever I counted my jelqs, it always ruined my session because I couldn't concentrate on the jelqs, so time was for me. Others love counting. Just depends on you.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Once again, I totally agree with Kickinthemebs. The counting just got in the way for me. I'm now on the clock and enjoying my sessions a lot more. Much more focused on the exercise now and enjoying the length of each PE session!
                  Having said that, I totally enjoyed last year's Jelq for Health month. Actually enjoyed the counting back then...
                  I was very focused as a newbie to PE. Counting didn't seem to get in the way. As I moved into a lot of girth work, I really wanted to focus on each rep...making sure my technique was appropriate...also focusing on how things feel...Since that shift, I've moved to the clock and find it helps make my sessions more enjoyable.
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by mraveragenomore View Post
                    What's better, a timed session or a session where you count the reps?

Additional question, will jelqing be enough because I don't have much privacy and time here in our house?
                    Jelqing will be enough!
                    I just put on a timer (=
                    About privacy:
                    Just lock your door, or use the bathroom.

Comment

Working...
                    X