Dry skind....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry skind....?

First off, I appreciate the forum and articles this site provides. Thank you everyone. I am ne to PE and jsut started about 5 days ago, today being my on day (1 on, 1 off). I know I was too rough with jelqing and stretching causing some bruising on the glan/head. The bruising went away but I also thought I noticed my skin becoming irritated and itchy after my last session. Now it has symptoms of eczema (dry, itchy). I am using lotion to help it and will probably not do my exercises tonight.
    Do you all think the dry itchy skin could have been caused by stretching my skin too much, esspecially since I am experiencing dry cold weather?
    Another factor is my wife and I have just started having unprotected sex (we both were virgins). I am wondering if this could be causing my penis to react. Any thoughts?
    Thank you for your help.

PS: I have not measured to keep track yet, I will tonight.

Originally posted by Frugivore View Post
    First off, I appreciate the forum and articles this site provides. Thank you everyone. I am ne to PE and jsut started about 5 days ago, today being my on day (1 on, 1 off). I know I was too rough with jelqing and stretching causing some bruising on the glan/head. The bruising went away but I also thought I noticed my skin becoming irritated and itchy after my last session. Now it has symptoms of eczema (dry, itchy). I am using lotion to help it and will probably not do my exercises tonight.
    Do you all think the dry itchy skin could have been caused by stretching my skin too much, esspecially since I am experiencing dry cold weather?
    Another factor is my wife and I have just started having unprotected sex (we both were virgins). I am wondering if this could be causing my penis to react. Any thoughts?
    Thank you for your help.

PS: I have not measured to keep track yet, I will tonight.
    From a carnivore: Try replacing your lotion with Bio Oil. It is very similar to the PE oil's mentioned in other locations. Wahlgreens carries it and is available on line. If not that then Cetaphil, marvelous stuff for chapped skin. Last winter developed small ulcers on my ankles from tube socks tried everything in the house to clear them up and stop the itching and burning. Finally tried a sample container of Cetaphil my wife liberated from a motel. It cleared up the chapped skin and small ulcers in a weeks time.
    Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
    2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
    2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
    2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
    Goal 7"

Comment

Working...
    X