Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I jelqing unnecessairly much (no sign of overtraining)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I jelqing unnecessairly much (no sign of overtraining)

Hey guys my little modified jp90 routine is like this (5 on 2 off) :

15 : warm up
    25 min : stretches in left,right,out,up,down with and rotatory cracks (I do 1 crank in 10 sec.)
    25 min : jelqing , non-stop with %50-%70 erection (6 second strokes)
    15-20 min : edging (everyday) . I ejaculate most of the time .
    15 min : warm down

The routine takes a total of 80-90 minutes which I consider to be unncesarily long . I have no sign of overtraining as all my PI's are good , I wrote them detailed in a previous post : https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ect-gains.html

I only have turtling for 20 min-30 min after workout which then returns back to normal and this happens if I ejaculate . If I dont , no obvious turtling happens .

What do you guys suggest ? Should I cut back on jelqing ?

Just do the JP90 routine and don´t modify it... Turtling after doing your routine is not a positive PI! After my jelq sessions I usually had a big meaty flaccid, and a huge morning flaccid.

Why do 25 min of stretches? When I started I did 5-7 mins the first weeks and then around 10 min, and it was enough to gain bpel, bpsfl etc.
    25 min jelqing? Maybe try to go down to 15-20 min, 25 min is a lot.
    Edging? I quitted edging because it made me so horny, and make me masturbate too much which is bad for gains. Try skipping your edging and see if something changes.

I would try reduce it to this amount of time:
    Warmup 15 - 5 = 10 min
    Strethes 25 - 10 = 15 min
    Jelqing 25-10 = 15-20 min
    Warmdown 15 - 0 = 15 min

Total: 55-60 min.
    Starting stats:
    01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
    22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
    After a long break:
    01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
    16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
    Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

The jp90 used to take me almost 90 minutes .the jelqs took the longest purely for the fact that I enjoyed it so much.

if I were you I wouldnt change the routine now because I think you have allready set your bench mark.maybe drop the time a little bit but keep what your doing gradually increasing intensity until you start gaining
      Start date january 3rd 2014
      Bpel....6 3/4"
      Egms....5 1/4"
      Latest measurements 30 th september 2014
      Bpel 7 "at fullest erection
      Egms 5 1/2 "

Short term goal 8" bpel 6"eg
      Long term goal 9"bpel 6.5"eg

Bring out the beast within

Time dedication and trust

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
        Just do the JP90 routine and don´t modify it... Turtling after doing your routine is not a positive PI! After my jelq sessions I usually had a big meaty flaccid, and a huge morning flaccid.

Why do 25 min of stretches? When I started I did 5-7 mins the first weeks and then around 10 min, and it was enough to gain bpel, bpsfl etc.
        25 min jelqing? Maybe try to go down to 15-20 min, 25 min is a lot.
        Edging? I quitted edging because it made me so horny, and make me masturbate too much which is bad for gains. Try skipping your edging and see if something changes.

I would try reduce it to this amount of time:
        Warmup 15 - 5 = 10 min
        Strethes 25 - 10 = 15 min
        Jelqing 25-10 = 15-20 min
        Warmdown 15 - 0 = 15 min

Total: 55-60 min.
        I also get really hard morning woods . I didnt want to modify JP90 but I didnt understand anything from v-jelqs , I tried them and my wrist took some awkward positions , angles and stuff so I replaced them with normal jelqs (Although at some point I will probably include them in routine) .

For streching : If I dont do anything but rotatory cranks : I do 20 crank in each left,right etc hold . I have 5 hold so I have 100 cranks . 1 crank takes 10 sec so only cranks taje 1000 sec which is 16 min . So Strecthing cant take less than 20 min imo .

edging : I do it to pump the much needed blood to my penis after workout . But you're right on becoming horny thing , it made me very horny but I like being horny

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pull It Hard View Post
          The jp90 used to take me almost 90 minutes .the jelqs took the longest purely for the fact that I enjoyed it so much.

if I were you I wouldnt change the routine now because I think you have allready set your bench mark.maybe drop the time a little bit but keep what your doing gradually increasing intensity until you start gaining
          I dont want to look like impatient or pessimistic but I already didnt gain anything (or very little) since I started JP90. I will finish week 8 2 days after.

Comment

Originally posted by fapperxd View Post
            I dont want to look like impatient or pessimistic but I already didnt gain anything (or very little) since I started JP90. I will finish week 8 2 days after.
            Two months is barely getting started in your PE career, very little goes a long way, keep up the good work!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
              Two months is barely getting started in your PE career, very little goes a long way, keep up the good work!
              I know but when looking at top performers' stories,all more or less made at least some measurable gains in first 3 months , and that de-motivated me a little.

Comment

I know but when looking at top performers' stories,all more or less made at least some measurable gains in first 3 months , and that de-motivated me a little.
                Everyone is different, some take longer than others to gain, stay motivated, gains are on their way, focus on how to exercise, and how your penis responds, and be consistent.

Positive PIs means you are on the right track.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks dude , I'm definitely not giving up this stuff . What about passing from 5on2off to 2on1off ? It only makes 1 workout difference in 3 weeks and seems better to me ?

Comment

Ok so , here's the deal : I will pass to 2on1off , one day I will edge one day I won't , at rest days I wont touch my dick . I will only make my jelqing time 20 min(I'm not sure on this one.)

Comment

This is just the beggining. when you finished your introduction you will have more options available to use your just preparing for the long journey ahead of you.I gained nothing in my conditioning stage either .it didnt bother me tho I was just excited to move onto the more advanced level.

the gains will come at somepoint for sure
                      Start date january 3rd 2014
                      Bpel....6 3/4"
                      Egms....5 1/4"
                      Latest measurements 30 th september 2014
                      Bpel 7 "at fullest erection
                      Egms 5 1/2 "

Short term goal 8" bpel 6"eg
                      Long term goal 9"bpel 6.5"eg

Bring out the beast within

Time dedication and trust

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pull It Hard View Post
                        This is just the beggining. when you finished your introduction you will have more options available to use your just preparing for the long journey ahead of you.I gained nothing in my conditioning stage either .it didnt bother me tho I was just excited to move onto the more advanced level.

the gains will come at somepoint for sure
                        Actually I want to stick with a routine as long as I can(like PESG and JonPop) with increasing intensity , I dont really want to introduce whole bunch of new exercises because they all take time to understand and master . Just understanding JP90 took me 3 days and I didnt understand v-jelqs .

As I said , I will try 2on1off with 20 min jelqs. Important change will be edging only 2-3 days a week . I will see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                        X