Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner questions on technique and what to expect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner questions on technique and what to expect.

It's pretty hard navigating through this website on my phone, especially when theres thread after thread of useful information. Okay, so I just did my first day of JPs 90 day routine, and I have a few questions:

1. I'm not entirely sure if I'm jelqing correctly, I feel that I'm gripping the correct way, but the movements I'm doing makes it extremely hard to keep my erection going. I can keep it hard enough to finish my 50reps of jelqs, but then I fapped it for about a minute to do my V-jelqs. I assume I'm doing it incorrectly, and Im probably not supposed to start whacking off my dick mid workout either. Has anyone experienced problems maintaining an erection in the beginning?

2. Realistically if I can correctly pick up the right technique and stay motivated, what sort of gains can I be looking at from JPs 90 day regime? If it helps, I'm about 4.8in NBPEL, 6.1-.2 BPEL, and around 4.7 EG. I'm not sure if your starting stats are any indicator to what you can hope to expect.

3. Why would a doctor tell me there isn't really a surefire way to lengthen penis if there are hundreds of men on this website trying to do just that? Does it really work with dedication? I don't want to be led astray.

4. This isn't really regarding the program, but would you consider me average? I know in NBP I'm slightly below average, so I assume that's the real way to measure; i feel I have a bigger chance of being slightly below average than spot on/slightly above so I always assume NBP is the official way to measure I guess, does that make sense?

Anyways, I felt great after my first workout because my skills and technique will only progress, and I'm taking a shot and trusting PE. It feels good knowing there is something I can do to be better comfortable in my own skin.

I'm sure these are repetitive questions that get asked three times a day, but I thank anybody who is willing to shed a little insight and talk with me about this. I'm only twenty years old, so obviously this is sort of a touchy subject for me.
    Last edited by BigO; 10-25-2014, 03:16 PM.

It is a bit overwhelming at first, but it will all start to make sense as time goes on. Take it slow, read as you can, and take in chunks of info. Trying to absorb it all at once will just overwhelm you.

1. Perfectly normal, especially in the beginning. Yes, a few pleasurable strokes is fine, and a common way to keep the level at the right spot. One more thing to add to your reading list, and sooner than later, because it's really helpful;
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html

2. No way to tell for sure. Everyone gains differently. Best thing to do is focus on the correct way, and you'll set yourself up for gains to come naturally.

3. Skepticism is also normal. I'm betting most here now were at first. It's not a medically proven method, and not widespread enough to be of interest to the medical community.

But it's true, and the Success forum here has tons of posts to verify it. Just have to try and see for yourself. The only loss is time, but the rewards are far greater.

4. BPEL is the official way, and yes, you are at least average. Above on length.

You're good Andrew. Ask away buddy. We're here to help!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
    X