Body Building for more gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Building for more gains

Hello, I'm doing PE for 3 weeks and I gain 1,5 cm in length. I think adding body building to a PE exercises is connected to better gain, because body building increase Growth Hormone and Testosterone level, so it would be the reason my quick gains.

What do you think about that?

Lifting weights is good for you regardless. Can't say if it's helped my PE gains but it sure makes me feel good
    The Newt's Progress

Comment

Exercise and a good diet will help with increased bloodflow throughout your body, possibly leading to slightly better EQ in people. It might benefit that way.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

doing weight lifting and exercises indeed releases your body's natural Testosterone level.... especially big movements like squats, deadlifts, and cleans; these exercises work the entire body and will increase your strength the most and provide you with the most test. increase.
        glober
        Last edited by glober; 10-29-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure if there is a direct connection between body building, or exercise in general, and PE gains....but it is definitely good for your health and can improve your confidence so by all means you should do it.
          (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
          (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
          Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
          Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I take almost 5000kcal everyday and this includes 200 gr chicken or fish also 1 cup olive oil.
            I think from the beginning, I don't need anything else.

Comment

Will give you more muscle gains but will not change or even promote penis gains. Its the same as saying will PE give me more muscle gains?

TBH Bodybuilding is overrated, it shows no athletic skill, strength or even health. A lot of bodybuilders binge on meat/junk food which can lead to problems down the road. Its purely for aesthetics reasons to show or feel like an alpha male but remember its purely for show... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfNHFv2slMY Take a look, despite the huge size advantage (muscle wise) both fighters managed to take him down. The athletic ability of this bodybuilder is terrible, he's build so much muscle that hes become muscle bound you can see it in the way he punches.

Sorry for going on a rant but it just annoys me how many people seem to go along with the newest trends dispute the fact they might not want to themselves. Oh and by the way if you want to become a fitness cover model you WILL NEED TO TAKE STEROIDS period. But if you do enjoy it then carry on

Cardio on the other hand will benefit you (as it has me) in regards to EQ from the improved blood flow.
              john fin
              Last edited by john fin; 10-30-2014, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by john fin View Post
                Will give you more muscle gains but will not change or even promote penis gains. Its the same as saying will PE give me more muscle gains?

TBH Bodybuilding is overrated, it shows no athletic skill, strength or even health. A lot of bodybuilders binge on meat/junk food which can lead to problems down the road. Its purely for aesthetics reasons to show or feel like an alpha male but remember its purely for show... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfNHFv2slMY Take a look, despite the huge size advantage (muscle wise) both fighters managed to take him down. The athletic ability of this bodybuilder is terrible, he's build so much muscle that hes become muscle bound you can see it in the way he punches.

Sorry for going on a rant but it just annoys me how many people seem to go along with the newest trends dispute the fact they might not want to themselves. Oh and by the way if you want to become a fitness cover model you WILL NEED TO TAKE STEROIDS period. But if you do enjoy it then carry on

Cardio on the other hand will benefit you (as it has me) in regards to EQ from the improved blood flow.
                Then PE exercises are for show too, cause we all know that there is just two functions of penis. Fertilizing and peeing, so why we stick to gain lengths and girths, because we want to hear some compliments same as bodybuilding? I'm just trying to think like you.
                To my mind, body building is necessary. I've been body building for 1 month and I feel my back is more powerful than before also my arms too. Secondly, real body builders never binge on junk foods, actually they are way more careful than other people who doesn't attend any sport activity, but these things are controversial because there are a lot of people who think that they are really doing body building. What are they doing actually, just hanging some weight and consume a lot of supplements and their endocrine system just fucked up. Real body building should include healty nutrition, some physicotherapies and also yoga or pilates. With these anyone can look like alpha male, besides what kind of girl doesn't want that her boy frield have some beautiful muscles especially adonis and 6 pack, also with very strong back muscles you can keep very intense ryhtym while having sex, I think these are important.

I don't want to talk about video you share. What purpose to attend body building is not being a fighter, look like a fighter or look like an alpha male like you said,but having a healty muscles and relaxed hinges. Also, we are doing cardio exercises too, its important to get rid of your fat while doing body building.

Comment

It is definitely a good combo. I always feel extremely horny after gym. :P
                  (NBPFL)5|.6|.7|.8|.9 6|.1|.2|.3|.4|.5|
                  4 .5|.6|.7|.8|.9 5|.1|.2| NBPEL: 6.15 BPEL: 6.5 > 6.625

Comment

Originally posted by pleiades View Post
                    Hello, I'm doing PE for 3 weeks and I gain 1,5 cm in length. I think adding body building to a PE exercises is connected to better gain, because body building increase Growth Hormone and Testosterone level, so it would be the reason my quick gains.

What do you think about that?
                    Only way it will help your PE is by losing fat pad. The small amount that it would boost your testosterone or igf 1 (hgh) won't do anything. I've had very high test about 5000 and high igf and don't think it helps. You will get no where near my levels naturally so it won't help
                    Started 6bpel 4.75beg

last measure 7.5bpel 5.5beg

goal 9x7

length is for show girth is for OOOOOH

Comment

so by your theory, doing nothing but PE is going to give the same results (no questions asked) regardless of the time and effort devoted to weight training?

this is a prime example of what you would call a very weak cherry picking argument. I have been lifting weights since I was 13 (I am now 30) and combined it with all kinds of other training that emphasizes coordination, timing, and cardiovascular endurance... I am talking everything from ping-pong to boxing. you are probably thinking I am just a recreational/not too serious lifter... and you would be wrong because my PRs are pretty damn high with things like 315lb bench (I hate benching), 600lb squat (over 1000lb leg press), and 500lb x 4 reps deadlift. I also train with high reps to encourage muscular endurance (meaning sets of 15-150 reps). and yes... I have gotten into a small handful of fights with people who had the same narrow perspective that you are promoting (even 1 who was trying to be a braggart of how he was a black belt in something) and what happened? I was always at least half a step ahead of them and hit 10 times harder. the first fight I was in, I held back and lost... so I quickly learned to take openings as they happen while putting force behind punches (you dont have to swing fast or crazy to hit with force if your punch is coordinated with your feet and body).

this mentality does not make much sense... I am among the leaders when it comes to overall gains on this forum and I contribute a substantial portion of those gains to being enabled due to the fact that I work out. I have zero reasoning to hesitate in saying that and I back it up 100%... but the truth of the matter is that it takes weeks and possibly months for your body to begin adjusting to the demands of working out and a majority of the benefits are going to be genetically predetermined. I am an endomorph which means I will most likely never have a 6-pack because my body is too efficient when it comes to storing fat and water so the months and months of effort is not worth the results. I build muscle even easier than that though so it is a fair trade. as far as your reference to cardio... a person's response is also individual to them. at over 240lbs, if I run more than 4 miles then my eq goes down for the next 8 hours or so. sidenote: I scare people when they see me running... I had a dude jump in his car and lock the door the other night when he saw me. as far as steroids go: there are plenty of mesomorphs and even ectomorphs out there that dont even need to touch them to have the cover model look. I even have people accuse me of taking them from time to time because I get results faster than the average person and I find it disgusting that people like you promote such narrow-minded thinking. yes they are out there and yes there are even plenty of them that resort to substances such as cocaine and meth as a dietary supplement... but a small portion of the population is never representative of the whole.

Comment

PE and Bodybuilding will not have any impact on each other.

PE is all about the plastic deformation of connective tissues whereas Bodybuilding is Hypertrophy of muscle fibers and a low body fat. Two entirely different kinds of tissues that are affected, changed, and remodeled through entirely different methods. Test and Growth Hormone won't increase the size of your penis, although they can have a positive effect on your sex drive.

That being said exercise will help blood flow and general health which is good for EQ and a reduced bodyfat will result in a smaller fat bad so a higher NBEL/BPEL ration which will make your penis appear bigger. And conversely, adding a large amount of muscle can make your penis appear smaller in relation to your body.

They won't effect each other, but I love both of them!
                        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Working...
                        X