Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE

Hi guys,

So I tried PE for like 2 weeks a year or so back, but I stopped due to lack of consistent time to train.

I'm 18 now and going off to college next fall, so I figured now was the time to start.

I'm at about 6.25" long and 4.5" in girth (will get more precise measurements soon), and I want to get to 7x5" by the time college starts. Is it possible?
    Start Date: 11/30/14 Age 18
    Measurements in inches

BPEL: 6.625
    MEG: 4.625

Goal:
    BPEL: 7
    MEG: 5

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

PE is a long term process, it takes time to gain, you have to be in for the long haul, but the benefits are definitely worth your efforts, a healthier, harder and larger penis, if you are patient, persistent and consistent, take a look at the threads below.

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...e-legends.html

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome back!

It's possible in a years time, just not guaranteed.

Best thing to do is give it a shot. Start back up with a beginners routine, stay consistent, and see what happens. You'll never know if you never try. Reading back through the START HERE! thread would be advised.

Consider starting a progress log too. It really helps to hold yourself accountable, and lets others give advice and help.

Good luck ICBM!
      Last edited by BigO; 11-01-2014, 04:37 PM. Reason: grammer
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What they said!
        Consistency, safety, patience.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
        X