Flaccid length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid length

This is going to sound lame but i have a long foreskin . how do i measure my flaccid length?

1. Do i measure with the foreskin?

2. or do i pull the foreskin back and then measure ?

For accurate measuring, pull the foreskin back.

For "visual" length measurement, as in how long is what you see, leave the foreskin. It's seen too, right?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ya how do ever measure flaccid lenght? Mine changes all the time, affected by temperature , time of day, how long ago I stretched. However one thing I've happily noticed is that I don't turtle anymore. That was very depressing
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Party, many people don't bother. I have never done it myself it would change even while I tried to measure. lol
        The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Yep. The turtle thing really aggravated me though. Felt like a lil boy. Still small but I'm not reminded of it every cold morning so helps me focus on the task on, in hand
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Having a lot of fun with the butthole game How bout Miracle on the 34th Butthole

Comment

I wait until it's fully flaccid, then using a soft tape jut it at the base and measure down the top. I do this as quickly as possible. If I wait too long it quickly grows.

you should have a pretty good idea when you've got a normal flaccid and when you are plump.

To the Op, I'd probably measure with foreskin retracted, though any extra skin would make it appear longer.
              Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
              Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
              Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Working...
              X