Is jelquing while flaccid ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is jelquing while flaccid ok?

Thanks everyone, I think I have asked this before but I would like to ask it again. Does jelqing flaccid do anything negative? And how much force should I put into my grip? Thanks

I start jelqing flaccid and usually get erect after a while. Jelqing at lower erection levels may help as a length exercise too.
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I think the general consensus is that jelqing completely flaccid won't achieve much. But low erection levels (i.e a bit of a semi) is good for length gains.
      Are you able to jelq at anything above flaccid? If not try a light stretching routine instead.
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

Jelqing completely flaccid may give a bit of a stretch as Burty said, but wont be nearly as effective as just doing stretches.

It may not do anything really negative, it just may not do much at all. Jelqing's purpose is to push blood into the chambers and cause expansion, whether length or width wise. Without the semi state at least to have room for that blood, it would just essentially encourage an erection.

If keeping an erect state for jelqing is an issue, a routine using squeezes like Big Al's jelq free routine may help.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I don't think that it's negative, but it just isn't as effective, just like the guys above also said.

I find it to be a good sort of exercise to "loosen up" during warmups.

Comment

I suffer from fairly sever ED. As a result, I am always flaccid when I start to jelq. However, after 25 or 30 jelqs, a do build up a slight engorgement which is all that is needed to force blood up the shaft into the glans.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Do it any way you want and measure in a couple months to see if it works for you.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I jelq at about 30% erection. I'm aiming more for length, altho I can see improvement in my girth. I'm on week 6 of jelqs, not quite doing the JP90, basically I just stretch in the shower after about 5-10 minutes of hot water running on my penis. Then I jelq, started with 100 jelqs, now at week 6 just moved up to 300. I gained my first 1/4" BPEL quick, now it's probably closer to 1/2"...but haven't re measured yet to say for sure.

Comment

Thanks very much everyone . I think I have just today started jelqing correctly. Before, I think I was doing it wrong. I just realized how important the base skin is to jelqing, and was just doing it wrong before. Thank you everyone.

Comment

does flaccid jelqing work for length because it is more of a stretch?

Hi there everyone. I am really sorry this is my second time posting this question. I would have deleted my other time I asked this question but I am on an iphone and I do not know how to edit from an iphone. My question is is jelqing while flaccid only effective or length because it is more of a stretch? Thanks

Comment

....? Or do you do this for fun? You donīt have to make a new thread about everything...
                      MrB8
                      Member of the Month Nov 2013
                      Last edited by MrB8; 11-06-2014, 01:29 PM.
                      Starting stats:
                      01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                      22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                      After a long break:
                      01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                      16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                      Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Iphone or not, you haven't spent much time searching this site for answers. This has been discussed a thousand times. Jelqing under 30% results in more length gains then girth - though if you are after length - stretch.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Sorry everyone. Wont happen again

Comment

4-8-2014:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...d-flaccid.html

4-24-2014:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-jelqing.html

11-5-2014 (yesterday!)
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...tml?highlight=

And now this thread! That is the fourth thread you create about flaccid jelqing...
                            Starting stats:
                            01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                            22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                            After a long break:
                            01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                            16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                            Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              Iphone or not, you haven't spent much time searching this site for answers. This has been discussed a thousand times. Jelqing under 30% results in more length gains then girth - though if you are after length - stretch.
                              Thank you for the useful information.

Roy, you really have to spend time reading. This is a great community for help, but don't waste peoples time and efforts if you don't take the time to do research and please don't spam questions. Very quick way to run off people who are here to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X