Clarification about jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification about jelqing

Hi, so is it the physical pressure of the fingers on the penis tissue which create micro tares, or is it the constriction of the blood creating pressure from inside? Or is it both? Because I cannot trap blood inside the penis since I have to let go for each jelq to pull my long foreskin back.

I therefore replace jelqing with a bathmate now. But the bath mate doesn't put pressure on the tissue from the outside like jelquing.

So I wonder if I should also jelq a little bit after? And be careful so I don't overtrain of course.

Thanks!
    --------------------------------------
    10.22.14 BPEL - 6.4, MSEG - 4.8
    11.24.14 BPEL - 6.65, MSEG - 4.85
    GOAL: BPEL - 7.5, MSEG - 5.3
    Slight baseball bat BSEG - 4.7. LOT 6 o'clock.
    PLAN: JP90 with bathmate instead of jelqs

You should jelq before or inbetween pump sets to maximize expansion. Kegels during pumping offers internal expansion also.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

It's the pressure from the inside that counts.
      The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

The blood trapped inside your penis chambers during the jelqing stroke is what causes the expansion and micro tears that encourages growth over time, this is why slower strokes are recommended over faster strokes.

Releasing your grip should not affect this motion, however it is better if you can start the second stroke while your first grip is below the glans. Note that many trainees do not hold a second grip and gain just fine, so if you cant do it, do not worry, you will still gain, I was just detailing it a bit for clarification.

The post below explains it very well!!

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
        Think of it like this (it's not really, but this will help you understand);

The penis is a large tube, filled with many smaller tubes. All filled with blood.

So you "trap" the blood with a jelq, and push it forward, expanding each little tube with the pressure. But not too much, just enough to flex them.

And you repeat, over and over, eventually stretching out the tubes.

The tubes are the tissue in the penis, all of it. Blood is pushed through it like squeezing a sponge, but it's enclosed.

Does that help picture it?
        What is Jelqing? How to Jelq to a Bigger & Harder Penis! - PEGym
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

It's the internal pressure created from pushing the blood. Each jelq counts, and letting go sometimes happens. No big deal as long as each jelq is effective.

If using a pump this early, make sure to keep pressure and times low. Combining with jelqs is possible, but you may want to keep it separate for now, so as not to overdo it.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for quick and good replies folks. I was thinking to start using the bathmate for 2x8 minutes (with a 2 minute break in between) 5 times per week. This is pretty mild right? The article under Penis Pumps in the top menu states on place that a beginner should not exceed 30 minutes twice per day. That sounds way too much.

Comment

You're welcome

I think that article meant 30 minutes total, with two 15 minute sets and a 3-4 minute break in between. I've also read that a good place to start, is a single 8 to 10 minutes set, 2 to 3 times a week.

2 sets per day 5 times a week may be a bit much for starting out. Keep a close eye on PIs.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'm no doctor and I definitely did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night (I have used this stupid line more than once), but I do not think micro tears are what leads to girth gains via smooth muscle cell size increases. We obviously know micro tears occur when lifting, but smooth muscle cells are a different kind of animal. Skeletal muscle cells do not grow larger, their increase in size comes from layers of scar tissue forming over the micro tears. Smooth muscle cells however can increase in size. Another difference between the two is that skeletal muscle cells are constrained, but smooth muscle cells can actually migrate around and travel. Still a third difference is that skeletal muscle cells do not divide, but smooth muscle cells can and do. Jelqing forces additional blood into the cells (not headline news I know), which in turn enlarges the cells (hypertrophy), forcing them to expand (picture a balloon being blown up). This weakens the cell membrane (blow a balloon up over and over and it becomes easier to do so), which in turn expands the cells even more with future jelqs (both same session - which is why I have always contended that one long V/Regular jelqing set is better than breaking them into smaller sets - and future sessions). As the cells continue to grow in size over time they cannot survive because they cannot feed themselves sufficiently, nor can they eliminate their waste because they cannot adapt to this size increase. Their only solution if they are to survive is to divide (mitosis/hyperplasia) so that they regain their original size. Now you have two cells where there was once one. More cells in the same space ultimately leads to more size (girth).

This is a rather simplistic explanation of how we get a thicker pecker, but I believe that it is fairly accurate and easy to understand.
                rbi99
                Retired Moderator
                Member of the Month Nov 2017
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by rbi99; 11-06-2014, 01:40 PM.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Hope people with a more thorough knowledge on this subject will add or subtract from what I posted. Hopefully using only one or two syllable words to do so!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if we could jelq our brains in order to regain all of those lost cells due to excessive drinking when we were younger???!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
                      You should jelq before or inbetween pump sets to maximize expansion. Kegels during pumping offers internal expansion also.
                      Wouldn't it be best to do this after your first full 90 day routine though? To prevent injury?

Thanks

Comment

@rbi99

That was an interesting read. Yes it would be great with some more input on this!

@workin_4_it

I will try 2x8 minutes 5 times per week and see
                        stickwithit
                        Last edited by stickwithit; 11-07-2014, 06:41 PM. Reason: Newbie

Comment

Working...
                        X