thanks guys.buttt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks guys.buttt.

Thanks guys for answering my questions. But. I really dont know if im doing jelq correctly. They say if urethra is puffed up it means you successfuly do it. But i dont know what puffed up urethra looks like? Can you show me some pics? Sorry.i itry looking in the internet but icant see anything.

If your glans (the head of your penis) expands with your jelqing strokes, then you are doing it correctly.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

My shaft is getting smaller while my glans stays the same or getting bigger.sooo according what you said. Im doing it correctyl? How about v-jelq? What is easiest way to knoe if im doing it correctly?

Comment

The same concept applies to v-jelqs as well, if your glans expand, you are moving blood up the shaft.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by bingmiel2312 View Post
          Thanks guys for answering my questions. But. I really dont know if im doing jelq correctly. They say if urethra is puffed up it means you successfuly do it. But i dont know what puffed up urethra looks like? Can you show me some pics? Sorry.i itry looking in the internet but icant see anything.
          Some questions drive me crazy!!! Right now look at your urethra (assuming you are not doing PE and it is in its natural state), what does it look like? Now remember that. Do a jelqing session, and when you finish look at your urethra - does it look different? If not, then you haven't done much with your session, but if you have had a good session your urethra will look different then it normally looks like!!!!!!!! You don't need pictures to look at. My urethra almost looks deformed when I am done with a session, but in a few hours my glans starts to settle down and it regains its normal look.

Another simple test. Slightly squeeze your urethra when it is in a normal state. It opens up and you can see into it. After a jelqing session do the same thing. When I squeeze mine after a session it does not open because my glans is swollen with blood. If you can easily squeeze your urethra open after a session it is a very strong indicator that you didn't have a very effective session. If this is the case you need to try different things: higher erection level to begin with; better technique; perhaps firmer grip; longer session.
          rbi99
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month Nov 2017
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by rbi99; 11-06-2014, 10:20 AM.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
          X