Boosting EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boosting EQ

Greetings everyone! While not my first post nor my first visit (I used to do PE regularly a year or two ago and still have my gains from it), I am looking into the PE option again. Particularly since I am now engaged and my fiancée has moved in with me. Here's the two problems I'm facing:

1 - flaccid length is smaller than it used to be (which only started recently)

2 - EQ is not nearly as strong as it used to be. Back when my penis was in excellent health, it was around 8.5 to 9.0, now it's around 4.5 to 5.0

I aim to fix #1 with 10 reps of 30-second stretching (which has worked wonders in the past), but I am unsure on how to go about fixing my EQ. While I could potentially do a kegel routine, I don't think I ever got the hang of girth exercises, only length ones.

So my question is this: are there any "complete beginner" tutorials on how to properly do girth exercises? I was hoping maybe even ones that me and my fiancée could do together. Like it a joint effort between me and her. While I'm not "sexually" active yet (and won't be until the wedding), we do get each other off on average once every two days, so as far as my penis is concerned, he does get used quite often.

EQ - Edge!
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

back!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety.

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Inviting your fiancee to read about PE and join the Gym is a good idea for you two to get a good understanding of the process together, she can be of great help to you on your journey, and may enjoy this much!

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Stamina exercises contribute to EQ, penile health and gains, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, as well as practice Edging for more stamina and control.

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Edging, garlic, kegel routine.
        Are you in good health, getting enough exercise and eating right?
        The Newt's Progress

Comment

Congrats on your engagement and re-found motivation for PEing.

I personally have started the https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html routine ,that B8 mentioned, a couple of weeks ago and have been feeling better already while seeing noticeable differences.

I focus on not overworking myself and I recommend it many of times throughout the day actually HA.

Best of luck and we look forward to seeing your progress!

JL

Comment

I'm a huge proponent of a simple and easy Jelqing Routine for EQ. 4x50 Strokes after a good warmup and medium intensity is what I use. This will also help with your Flaccid length.

Kegel + Reverse Kegel Routines are great for EQ so long as the volume isn't too high.

As a beginner, don't worry about getting into too much girth work right now, the main priority must be fixing your EQ. Jelqing can add some girth, especially for a beginner, then once conditioned you can transition into a squeeze routine. If your EQ is bad, it doesn't matter what your max girth is, fix your EQ ten look at

This is how I look at manual PE:
            Stretch for Length
            Squeeze for Girth
            Jelq for EQ

And only Jelqing and Stretching are appropriate for beginners, once conditioned squeezes are a valuable addition. Always, warm up properly and congratulations.

P.S. From a general health perspective, being physically active and exercising is always a good idea and can impact EQ as wel.
            Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
            Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
            Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

I am following a very simple routine each morning in the shower. 3 sets of 10 2-3 second jelqs with a high erection level (80-90%) and a couple of squeezes. My EQ is 10+ and my flaccid hang during the day is maximized. Quick, simple and it works. I'm not sure if it will give me size increase in the long run, I will have to wait and see.

I've been doing this for almost 3 months.
              (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
              (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
              Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
              Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Great to have the warm welcome!

Okay, so I'm taking it all in, but am looking for a routine that focuses on improving EQ, not necessarily on gains (I'm actually happy with my size as of right now, but may work on that once we get married). The JP 90 day routine did wonders in gains when I first started PE'ing, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I don't want to get too big or anything, just want to improve my EQ without kegels. And edging isn't really feasible since I live with my fiancee and have no, erm, "alone time" to do it. Health is great as of right now, and I don't smoke nor drink at all (not even coffee), so there's no health nor chemical limitations. It's just me getting out of shape as it were.

That being said, this post interests me greatly:
                Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
                I am following a very simple routine each morning in the shower. 3 sets of 10 2-3 second jelqs with a high erection level (80-90%) and a couple of squeezes. My EQ is 10+ and my flaccid hang during the day is maximized. Quick, simple and it works. I'm not sure if it will give me size increase in the long run, I will have to wait and see.

I've been doing this for almost 3 months.
                Is this a routine that is written up somewhere, or did you create this routine yourself? Also, how long do the squeezes last? I can work my way into the squeezes, but for now this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!

Thanks again to everyone! Once I decide on a routine, I'll post a log somewhere to document my progress. That's the one thing I didn't do last time that I wish I did -- I wrote it all down on my computer, but it got to be a "general purpose"-type thing and didn't last long because of it. This time will be different I hope!

Comment

Narwhal,

A question- you mentioned suffering from a decline in penile health. What happened to make your EQ drop so much? This isn't for mere curiosity but is entirely related to the answer you seek.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    Narwhal,

A question- you mentioned suffering from a decline in penile health. What happened to make your EQ drop so much? This isn't for mere curiosity but is entirely related to the answer you seek.
                    Before I ever started PE, my EQ was right around where it is now. I started PE, and after a major boost in EQ, I realized what I've been missing all these years. Back then I was doing it more for gains, and finally got happy with my size, so I stopped. The EQ stayed for a while, but since the decline in it was slow, I didn't really notice it. Now that my fiancee moved in with me (as of a few weeks ago), I had a "wake-up call" that my EQ had dropped back to what it was prior. Now I realize there are other reasons to do PE as well, and am back in the saddle looking to start up again.

More or less though, I'm looking to do girth routines to help it out, but if the legendary Big Al says otherwise, man alive I'll listen! You're one of the reasons I got into PE to begin with, and I can't thank you enough for it!

Comment

Originally posted by -Narwhal- View Post
                      Before I ever started PE, my EQ was right around where it is now. I started PE, and after a major boost in EQ, I realized what I've been missing all these years. Back then I was doing it more for gains, and finally got happy with my size, so I stopped. The EQ stayed for a while, but since the decline in it was slow, I didn't really notice it. Now that my fiancee moved in with me (as of a few weeks ago), I had a "wake-up call" that my EQ had dropped back to what it was prior. Now I realize there are other reasons to do PE as well, and am back in the saddle looking to start up again.

More or less though, I'm looking to do girth routines to help it out, but if the legendary Big Al says otherwise, man alive I'll listen! You're one of the reasons I got into PE to begin with, and I can't thank you enough for it!
                      Your words truly humble me

If you spend a few weeks doing "stamina only" you'll be able to isolate and accelerate your gains by devoting your time and resources to those goals. It shouldn't take you very long at all to recondition yourself, and then you can get back to doing a full routine

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        Your words truly humble me

If you spend a few weeks doing "stamina only" you'll be able to isolate and accelerate your gains by devoting your time and resources to those goals. It shouldn't take you very long at all to recondition yourself, and then you can get back to doing a full routine
                        Hmm, while that's good news, I feel like the word "gains" implies size increase. I'm okay with some as a result of increased EQ, but the goal for me is not a larger penis, just a harder one that I don't have to revisit with PE as often to correct. Routine maintenance is fine (and I have no problem with that either), but kegels can only help so much before you need to keep at it to keep it up. Using my hands is far easier to do than using my PC muscle.

I guess my question to you is this: in your meCoach training program, do you have any routines that would boost EQ without kegels or root locks? If so, I'd be more than happy to give it a try. Keep in mind bigger size isn't my goal, but rock-hard erections most definitely are. Once that's accomplished, I might go for size, but we'll have to wait for my first, er, "trial run" im April before I know for sure (I'm still a virgin, and plan to be until I'm married).

Comment

Hmm, while that's good news, I feel like the word "gains" implies size increase. I'm okay with some as a result of increased EQ, but the goal for me is not a larger penis, just a harder one that I don't have to revisit with PE as often to correct. Routine maintenance is fine (and I have no problem with that either), but kegels can only help so much before you need to keep at it to keep it up. Using my hands is far easier to do than using my PC muscle.
                          Gains can refer to improvements in EQ- though improved stamina can lead to size gains. The kegel is good for developing PC muscles stamina, control, and (when performed fully erect) even expanding the tissues of the penis, but for real EQ improvement you'll need to do the Stop and Start (edging) or engage in actual intensive sexual activity. When performed regularly and intensely that in itself can be enough to maintain EQ gains.

I guess my question to you is this: in your meCoach training program, do you have any routines that would boost EQ without kegels or root locks? If so, I'd be more than happy to give it a try. Keep in mind bigger size isn't my goal, but rock-hard erections most definitely are. Once that's accomplished, I might go for size, but we'll have to wait for my first, er, "trial run" im April before I know for sure (I'm still a virgin, and plan to be until I'm married).
                          That is admirable

The Stop and Start and/or sexual activity as described above can help- in your particular case its the Stop and Start. You can progress to more challenging exercises like the following: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post827456

You can still do other exercises to develop your BC & BC muscles, but they'll be variants of the kegel.
                          Big Al
                          Administrator
                          PEGym Editor
                          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Big Al; 11-09-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Great to have the warm welcome!

Okay, so I'm taking it all in, but am looking for a routine that focuses on improving EQ, not necessarily on gains (I'm actually happy with my size as of right now, but may work on that once we get married). The JP 90 day routine did wonders in gains when I first started PE'ing, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I don't want to get too big or anything, just want to improve my EQ without kegels. And edging isn't really feasible since I live with my fiancee and have no, erm, "alone time" to do it. Health is great as of right now, and I don't smoke nor drink at all (not even coffee), so there's no health nor chemical limitations. It's just me getting out of shape as it were.

That being said, this post interests me greatly:
                            Is this a routine that is written up somewhere, or did you create this routine yourself? Also, how long do the squeezes last? I can work my way into the squeezes, but for now this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!

Thanks again to everyone! Once I decide on a routine, I'll post a log somewhere to document my progress. That's the one thing I didn't do last time that I wish I did -- I wrote it all down on my computer, but it got to be a "general purpose"-type thing and didn't last long because of it. This time will be different I hope!
                            This is a routine I created myself. I really don't have much time and little privacy to do any form of PE. So, I created this short intense routine I can do while in the shower.

After I do my 3 sets of 10 jelqs with a high erection level, here's what I do for the squeezes. I get a full erection. Then I take hold of the base of my penis, with a light grip, with my right hand in a OK grip (index & middle finger and my thumb). I patiently wait for my erection to subside a bit (down to about 80%) then I kegel hard to push as much blood into my penis as possible and tighten my grip as much as possible to hold the blood in place. With my other hand (thumb, index finger and middle finger) I take hold of my mid shaft and squeeze and release for 1 second holds 10 times, then I hold the eleventh squeeze for 10 - 15 seconds before I release with both hands. Then I do some fire goat rolls (basically place the palm of each hand on both sides of my penis and roll it between my hands 10 - 20 times) and 50 helicopter spins (take hold of my penis at the base and spin my penis around clockwise as quick as possible) to get the blood flowing again.

Comment

Just a side note: This routine works so well for me that I have mornings where my morning wood EQ is so good it wakes me up because my erection is so intensely hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X