Stretching in the bathtub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching in the bathtub

My best stretching sessions have always been in the tub and when privacy allows in a heated pool the past couple months. I'm a little surprised there isn't much mention of this on the forums. I assumed perhaps grip would not be as good while wet but I have noticed no such thing and perhaps even better. Why are we not all stretching in the bathtub!

In my opinion:

Prolonged heat is not good for your testicles.

You will not get a good grip underwater.

Staying underwater for long for the exercises is not good for your skin.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      In my opinion:

Prolonged heat is not good for your testicles.

You will not get a good grip underwater.

Staying underwater for long for the exercises is not good for your skin.
      B8,

This is the third or fourth time I've seen people talk about prolonged heat not being good for the testicles, I am wondering why? Excess heat not good for reproduction?
      You are usually great with links to articles written or posts made. I look forward to hearing what you have I didn't get very far.

Thank you,

JL

Comment

Excess heat is definitely bad for the sperm count. This has been demonstrated in studies that were related to hot tub use.

I found this link to support the claim.
        Hot tubs hurt fertility, UCSF study shows | ucsf.edu
        drfrankencock
        Member of the Month Oct 2014
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by drfrankencock; 11-09-2014, 12:16 AM. Reason: removed "I think" for clarity.
        The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Your testicles best operate at a few degrees below that of body temperature, that is why they hang low in hot weather.

Warming them up will affect their production of both sperm and testosterone, so keep them away from any heat.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

interesting and yet to warm up it is recommended to use a hot flannel/rice sock which has heat in it surely this has the same affect as being in a hot bath

back to subject the only time i do pee-ing is in the shower as this is the only time i get full privacy as i'm living at home still. i find it works well especially for jelqing with body wash on helps my hand slide like lube would but i can still get a good grip as well

Comment

Working...
            X