Nitrous Oxide supplements and PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous Oxide supplements and PE

I was wondering if anyone had any success using Nitrous Oxide supplements while doing their exercises?
    I have heard some people combine these with creatine prior to a PE session for better results.

Creatine basically "pumps" your muscles and the problem with it is that when you stop taking it, the "pump" goes away and is significantly noticeable. It's like filling your muscles with water. I used to take it in high school when I played football and learned that early on. I have tried a supplement containing N-I-T-R-I-C Oxide before that was also blended with multiple proteins, but never as a lone supplement. I do have a bottle of Fore Factor that I never opened, which is a Nitric Oxide supplement by itself. There are a lot of mixed reviews about it because it can seriously elevate your heart rate to a point where you feel very "different" and you think may need to go to the hospital. It has even killed some people and should be taken in smaller quantities at first to see how your body reacts. I can say that if you workout, then it is a pretty good supplement to take in order to achieve that extra boost of power and stamina. My word of advice is to try it if you are curious, but just be careful with it. Go on eBay and buy a bottle for $20 or a trial packet. If I decide to open my bottle and start using it I will be sure to post my results. I am just not a big fan of supplements that create a "front" for your muscles that disappears when you stop using. Strength and success comes with hard work more than anything.

Comment

Ok thanks for your feedback

Comment

I have taken BSN Nitrix multiple times and noticed a stronger erection when I took the recommended amount each day consistently (9 pills a day). It was difficult to always remember to take 3 pills 3 times a day.
        START - July 14, 2014
        BPEL: 6 2/8"
        MEG: 5 2/8"

CURRENT - Nov 4, 2014
        BPEL: 6 4/8" (+2/8)
        MEG: 5 5/8" (+3/8)

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-bathmate.html

Comment

N.O. Xplode has creatine, caffine, and nitric oxide. You can almost feel the blood vessels dilate. Watch-out for the headaches when you stop!

Comment

I used to take N.O when I went to the gym, you want to talk about an amazing pump. I honestly couldn't imagine that feeling while sitting down about to start PEing. You may rip you dick off... lol

Comment

Originally posted by JamesLong View Post
              I used to take N.O when I went to the gym, you want to talk about an amazing pump. I honestly couldn't imagine that feeling while sitting down about to start PEing. You may rip you dick off... lol
              HAHAHA yeah that pretty much sums it up. You might end up putting a hulk grip on your dick.

Comment

Working...
              X