Is something wrong ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is something wrong ?

Hi guys , I've finished week 9 of JP90 2 days ago , tomorrow I will start week 10 . I have seen these changes :

1)My glans is a little cold when I get to home but I think it's due to the weather because it gets warmer after I get home.
    2)My eq has dropped a little . It's still a good erection when I wank and wake up but a week ago , my EQ was such that 1 more drop of blood in my dick and it would blow which I can consider as %105 erection. It was very rock hard in mornings and when I wank . Now it's a normal %100 erection .

I suspect that I've overtrained myself with edging 5 times a week and kegels but I'm getting woods , I'm horny and my flaccid is quite plump most of the day.

I dont do kegels other than ones in JP90 . I only do 25 reverse kegels and 25 kegels before sleeping . Did I made an unbalanced pelvic floor ?

Thanks in advance

BTW , I sometimes stretch a little hard without noticing and that causes slight turtling afterwards but I can say that I'm applying ideal grip when I'm jelqing .

Comment

I doubt it's imbalance. If your doing 1:1 rk and kegel shouldn't be but keepnan eye on it.
      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
      Pelvic Floor Balance./
      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

It's 150 kegels when doing JP90 . Then 25 kegels and 25 reverse before sleeping . So kegels are pretty more than reverse's . Do you think I should do reverses throughout the day ?

Comment

And I feel that my a**hole is pulled upward without I notice . I think I did too much kegels .

Comment

How's your circulation generally?
            The Newt's Progress

Comment

Getting %100 erect isn't too easy for me if I'm not very horny .

Comment

Whats your on to off ratio?

Best of luck, I hope you find the help your'e looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesLong View Post
                  Whats your on to off ratio?

Best of luck, I hope you find the help your'e looking for.
                  5 on 2 off but I think doing 5 days without any rest between them is too much . I can consider 2on 1 off . I think I wont do kegels when holding stretches , I will just stretch and wait .

Comment

Working...
                  X