Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happens when you stop taking supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happens when you stop taking supplements?

I'm really wanting to start taking a few supplements, or at the very minimum L-arginine, especially since I've been going back to the gym. I was reading about L-lysine side effects and came across an article stating that L-lysine blocks L-arginine, so I was planning on sticking with just the arginine supplement for now. Anyways, say by some miracle, I manage to reach my ideal penis size. Now, I understand it would be wise to do "maintenance" PE, but I don't feel the need to take supplements any more at this point. Well, for so long now my body has been used to the additional proteins, and has become conditioned to them. So what should I expect when I decide to stop taking the supplements? Blood vessels constricting more, EQ down, physical bodily side-effects, etc. I don't know how many of you have reached the point that you stopped taking them, but if you have, could you please chime in on any side effects you may have noticed.

Thanks

Best thing to do would be ween yourself off of them so the side effects would not be noticeable. Don't know what would actually happen if you just stopped.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I wouldn't expect much of anything to happen to you. Just don't let it go to your head...seriously.
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

What is PE????

What is PE and also how do u get the girth ,and where do u start measuring for the lenght? Is PE a place or site?

Comment

Originally posted by dog_Puta View Post
          What is PE and also how do u get the girth ,and where do u start measuring for the lenght? Is PE a place or site?
          PE stands for penis enlargement.
          Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
          EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
          EG: 5.0"

Comment

Working...
          X