Pe bible help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pe bible help

I bought the PE bible a couple of weeks ago, iv'e been taking the supplements for about a month now but i don't feel any different, i haven't been able to do any exercises yet but i'm gonna start soon.
    I think i'm doing everything the way i should after reading the PE Bible

I'm drinking 3 liters of water a day!
    I work out alot i eat very healthy.

The reason i'm posting this is because i can't feel any differen't my sex drive is 0 i don't even get an erection when i wake up.

I Wake up and take around 7 o clock:

Phosphatidyl choline 540mgs.
    Choline inositol/Choline bitartrate 750mgs.
    Spektro multi vitamin 1 tablet.
    Glinkgo biloba 2 tablets.
    Even primerose oil 2 tablets.
    L-tyrosine 1100mgs.
    Iron 200mgs.
    H20 HGH realeaser 3 tablets and 6 sprays.
    Anabolic freak testosterone booster 3 tablets.

I Come home from work around 5:

3 Tablets of H20 6 sprays.
    520mgs of Phosphatidyl choline.
    750mgs Choline bitartrate.
    Anabolic freka testosterone booster 3 tablets.
    Evening primrose oil 2 tablets.

What is it that i'm doing wrong here?

I was thinking about injecting Sustanon 500mgs a week to get my sex drive going and keeping a hard erection all day. Taking HGH injections maybe around 5-6-7 IUS a day. That would do it to get real big gains i think! What do you think?

Wich of the others Supplements will i be taking if i'm using HGH injections and Testosterone injections. Should i just keeping taking the supplements and add this to it? I'm not sure what to do here so i would appreciate some comments on this one!

And i was thinking of just using just the Bathmate with the supplements, and stretch it with the bathmate by pulling forward and to the sides, my opinion is that it would do the same if not better instead of jelqing and stretching.

Thank you
    Chiko6189
    Last edited by Chiko6189; 11-11-2014, 04:42 PM.

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

Forget about the PE Bible, and spare your body all those chemicals, you do not need them, a healthy diet and regular exercise is all you need to be healthy.

The information available here, onsite, is what you will need to learn to properly exercise your penis and grow bigger and stronger.

If you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 11-11-2014, 04:55 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

PE Bible sucks. It's just a noobie routine with a bunch of useless supplements and some terrible advice.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I refuse to believe you i'm sorry I'm not from the US so i don't speak 100% english. But i don't understand this, is he saying i'm gonna be more likely to loose my hair because of increased DHT i should not be having adrenaline in my body? is that bad for me? Such as skydiving and bungee jumping?

This is what he says in the PE bible.

"To counter the DHT in the wrong areas we simply need to introduce adrenaline and isoflavours. When DHT reaches the right area - the penis - growth begins from within as naturally as when you penis grew in puberty. Your penis can handle the effects of DHT without the negative side-effects as there are DHT receptors in your genital area. Your prostate and your scalpt don't have these growth receptors however, and the results can therefore be quite serious. with isoflavours running through your body the danger to your scalp and prostate is reduced into insignificance"
        Chiko6189
        Last edited by Chiko6189; 11-11-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiko6189 View Post
          I refuse to believe you i'm sorry I'm not from the US so i don't speak 100% english. But i don't understand this, is he saying i'm gonna be more likely to loose my hair because of increased DHT i should not be having adrenaline in my body? is that bad for me? Such as skydiving and bungee jumping?
          What is this in reply to?
          The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Who are you referring to?

DHT does not cause your hair to fall off, unless, you have the gene that is sensitive to DHT in the first place.

One note about your OP too:

Please postpone using a pump/Bathmate, until after you have conditioned your penis with a beginner's routine, such as those listed in the START HERE thread at the top of the page.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I'm sorry i forgot to post what it says in the PE bible. I edited the post a couple of minutes later not sure if you saw it

I refuse to believe you i'm sorry
              I'm not from the US so i don't speak 100% english. But i don't understand this, is he saying i'm gonna be more likely to loose my hair because of increased DHT i should not be having adrenaline in my body? is that bad for me? Such as skydiving and bungee jumping?

This is what he says in the PE bible.

"To counter the DHT in the wrong areas we simply need to introduce adrenaline and isoflavours. When DHT reaches the right area - the penis - growth begins from within as naturally as when you penis grew in puberty. Your penis can handle the effects of DHT without the negative side-effects as there are DHT receptors in your genital area. Your prostate and your scalpt don't have these growth receptors however, and the results can therefore be quite serious. with isoflavours running through your body the danger to your scalp and prostate is reduced into insignificance"

Comment

Please forget the PE Bible, start by reading the links in post number two, and the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page, research the exercises and ask questions when you have any, then start practicing with safety in mind.

Good luck!

Comment

Hey Chiko,

Good thing is you at least follow what you research, bad thing is if it is bad research you're wasting your time.

Personally, I've never heard or seen this pe bible. I tried to amazon it and nothing came up called the pe bible, plenty of other PEing books though.

What I do know though, is that mrB8 is credible and always leads in the right direction. I would recommend taking is advice which is do alittle more research before you over do it on supplements before you even start. I can tell you that I've been being for a couple of weeks now and not once have I read, if you take a b c d jump through hoop e f g h will you be better off.

Do your research, start slow and worry about not injuring yourself or in your case killing yourself. This is supposed to be fun and healthy not a human science experiment!

JL

Comment

My meaning is not to be arrogant or anything. But why are you so certain that i should forget about the PE bible? If i drop these HGH boosters and put some real HGH injections some real Testosterone injections along with some of the supplements Choline, and some of the supplements for my skin, HGH is very powerful. I took this from steroid.com

WHY should't it work?

"(Human Growth Hormone), which is also called Human Growth Hormone (STH) has many functions in the human body. Human Growth Hormone is a protein that stimulates the body cells to increase both in size, as well as undergo more rapid cell division than usual. In addition, it enhances the movement of amino acids through cell membranes and also increases the rate at which these cells convert these molecules into proteins.""

Comment

Chiko,

You far from sound arrogant, at least in my opinion. To me you just sound misinformed and to be honest without me ever reading this book I don't know if it is the book that is misguiding you or if you are taking it from zero to 1000X in a matter of two weeks. This book could be very credible. I honestly have no idea and hopefully some of the experts here do.

Not one person on this thread has said HGH is bad. Actually as jonpop wrote about, Vitamins, Supplements, & Related Information, HGH has a lot of very positive affects on the body. WE are not here to tell you not to take HGH or realistically any other supplement. You are an adult and can put anything you'd like into your body.

What WE are saying is that you are focused on all the wrong things, you said you are a beginner. Not one person who actually cares about you and your body would tell you ,as someone who has never PEed before, that you should be putting all of this

Phosphatidyl choline 540mgs.
                      Choline inositol/Choline bitartrate 750mgs.
                      Spektro multi vitamin 1 tablet.
                      Glinkgo biloba 2 tablets.
                      Even primerose oil 2 tablets.
                      L-tyrosine 1100mgs.
                      Iron 200mgs.
                      H20 HGH realeaser 3 tablets and 6 sprays.
                      Anabolic freak testosterone booster 3 tablets.

I Come home from work around 5:

3 Tablets of H20 6 sprays.
                      520mgs of Phosphatidyl choline.
                      750mgs Choline bitartrate.
                      Anabolic freka testosterone booster 3 tablets.
                      Evening primrose oil 2 tablets.

in your body. We are trying to help you and set you on the path that is healthy, will get you results, and will not kill you and is most likely to succeed.

As someone posted earlier today in a forum, no matter what you do or take you will not wake up the next day with over an inch gain in any direction. This is a journey and it will take time. Care about your body.

Comment

I'm sorry i forgot to post what it says in the PE bible. I edited the post a couple of minutes later not sure if you saw it
                        Thank you for clarifying this. I didn't see it when I first read the post, but it is indeed there now.
                        The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

My meaning is not to be arrogant or anything. But why are you so certain that i should forget about the PE bible? If i drop these HGH boosters and put some real HGH injections some real Testosterone injections along with some of the supplements Choline, and some of the supplements for my skin, HGH is very powerful. I took this from steroid.com

WHY should't it work?

"(Human Growth Hormone), which is also called Human Growth Hormone (STH) has many functions in the human body. Human Growth Hormone is a protein that stimulates the body cells to increase both in size, as well as undergo more rapid cell division than usual. In addition, it enhances the movement of amino acids through cell membranes and also increases the rate at which these cells convert these molecules into proteins.""
                          The PE bible is full of exercises you can get for free here and many other sites. It's a waste of money and your taking way to many supplements. Do you know what each one is for?

Almost anyone with experience will tell you it's a scam but if you refuse to believe us then so be it.

Do the JP 90 day routine and throw the bible in the trash.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hello again. I have been dealing with this for years, iv'e tryed pumps, stretchers, jelqing with my hands stretching with my hands, iv'e done it very intense for a couple of months at a time for a couple of years, iv'e maybe gained 0,5 cm at the most, i don't notice it and no-one else either probably, i don't know about you guys but these gains are not permanent they haven't been for me atleast, and stretching and pulling and forcing your penis to get bigger for many many many months, maybe 1-2 years to get 1cm all this work for such a long time for gains that you can't even see except when you've just exercised? or gains that you can see for a couple of weeks after intence workouts that then go even for the most part. Don't get me wrong here i fully understand that you have to take care of your health and the health of your penis and have patience for these things. Most of you haven't read the PE bible or heard about it, in my ears it sounds like you've just decided that it's crap and won't even give it a chance, by reading this PE bible you can see that many things make sence. I think it's very reasonable and makes sence to me that you have to mess with the system in your body to get some biochemicals to actually get big and good gains!.. We're not talking only vitamins here, it's HGH HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES

it has many functions in the human body. Human Growth Hormone is a protein that stimulates the body cells to increase both in size, as well as undergo more rapid cell division than usual. In addition, it enhances the movement of amino acids through cell membranes and also increases the rate at which these cells convert these molecules into proteins.

And some supplements that soften your skin so it can stretch out for the growth.

I think in life whatever you do is to be open minded and believe and atleast concider all the options you've got!

I'm out of options iv'e done everything i can possibly do and it hasn't gotten me far, iv'e come far in life by doing things that other's don't, that others are afraid of. I Fully understand that i am taking big risks on my health here but i just think that's a risk i'm willing to take if it's going to give me big gains because penis size matters alot to me and i don't function well on a day-to-day basis thinking about this all the time.

I'm gonna try this for 3-6months. When i succeed i'm coming back here as a hero for you guys and tell you all about it Adios amigos!

Comment

And i forget to mention in the PE bible he only talks about HGH boosters, and vitamins, not HGH injections og testosterone injections, so i'm taking this up to another level. WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOUR MIND WILL ACHIEVE

Comment

Working...
                              X