Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging and masturbation questions

Hey guys,

I've been doing the JP routine for a short period of time now, and I believe I have put myself in a great mind set, but I got a couple of doubts...

1. When should I edge? Is it fine to do after or before a workout? If no, how long should I wait to begin an edging session?

2. I ejaculate in each third day, (after edging) should I limit myself to only one ejaculation or can I ejaculate 2-3 times or even more? Sometimes I believe that I'm really horny after all the edging during the 2-day workout, and I'd wish to ejaculate once again, or perhaps twice.

3. This ain't really a doubt, it's more like a suggestion... Wouldn't it make more sense if you did PE sessions for three days and ejaculated in the third day itself (next having a completely PE-free ejaculation-free and everything-free day, AKA full rest day) rather than doing PE for 2 days and ejaculating in the third as the third day is a full rest day? It's merely a view, I'm gathering a lot of info and learning a lot as I read and search everyday more in the forum, today's newbie is tomorrow's pro.

Edge after your routine, up to two or three nonconsecutive times a week for 20 to 30 minutes a session then ejaculate!

Keep a close eye on your PIs, edging add to the overall workload, so do not over-train.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hi PantyWhacker,

What MrB8 said.

Although I will add that you don't have to ejaculate after each edging session. I find that if I refrain I'll tend to feel super horny the next day
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        Edge after your routine, up to two or three nonconsecutive times a week for 20 to 30 minutes a session then ejaculate!

Keep a close eye on your PIs, edging add to the overall workload, so do not over-train.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
        Hi PantyWhacker,

What MrB8 said.

Although I will add that you don't have to ejaculate after each edging session. I find that if I refrain I'll tend to feel super horny the next day

Me too AlpineNewt, and I read somewhere that we should ejaculate at least once each 6-7 days as testosterone levels will actually drop after that period, plus semen production won't increase any more or less, unless you have certain medical conditions. Thanks again, guys.

Comment

Working...
        X