hairloss and peing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hairloss and peing

does peing contribute to hairloss? I was wondering if anyone had an issue with this?

ummm...no. Hairloss is genetic. (See pic of your mother's father)
    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Technically, PE'ing can raise testosterone levels. Stimulation increases the demand for semen (hey, your body doesn't know the difference between PE and potential intercourse!) and the testicles require testosterone to manufacture it. So it's quite likely that PE increases the blood serum levels of testosterone. Add to that any testosterone-building supplements one might take in pursuit of the mighty penis and serum level testosterone is sure to increase.
      That said, male pattern baldness is hereditary, like ZEN says, but excess testosterone may increase it or bring it on earlier than it might have occurred. Excess testosterone can metabolize in the body to many different things, not all of them good for your hair follicles.
      How do you know the difference between naturally-occurring hair loss and excess testosterone? Short of a blood test, I don't know. Other factors certainly can cause hair loss; diet, environment, hygiene.. hell, wearing a hat can accelerate hair loss! These are areas to check and rectify long before you worry about PE'ing being the cause. And, your mother's father. Dammit, grandpa!
      Start: BPEL 7.0" x EG 5.50" (12/01/09)
      Current: BPEL 7.38" x EG 5.63"

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
        ummm...no. Hairloss is genetic. (See pic of your mother's father)

Boy, no joke here. My grandpa, God rest his soul, was bald as an eagle. And I'm on my way there........:-(
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Rather be bald and have a bg dick it is a good trade off. My hair loss has stopped, mine is caused from insulin resistance. Now if i can get what i have lost to come back in.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The two really should not be connected, but EVERYONE that likes the benfits of USING their main-vein, as well as benefits of "regular leaking of the lizard" (i.e. not getting up in the middle of the night, and going all of the time) should be taking SAW PALMETTO which was originally used (in a concentrated synthetic form) to try and treat hair loss (what later became Rogaine). It was a sad story actually, because guys were "taking" Rogaine and not "applying" it to help with their prostate, so they ended up having liver complications, but later found that it regrew hair, hence a topical solution. TAKE SAW PALMETTO

Comment

I do not think the mother's father thing applies to everyone, i asked the doctor he said you could follow anyone in your family.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                Rather be bald and have a bg dick it is a good trade off. My hair loss has stopped, mine is caused from insulin resistance. Now if i can get what i have lost to come back in.
                Your reference here is to Type 2 Diabetes. Mitachondria have worn out, you only get those from your mother.

Two things you might want to look up: One is cinnamon. Some studies suggest this may help. Have been feeding it to my wife like and she is now off the oral meds.

Two is taking suppliments: Alpha Lipoic Acid and L Carnitine.

Don't take them on my recommendation, my degree is in Marketing, not medicine. Research them they may help.

frb
                Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by zao911 View Post
                  I do not think the mother's father thing applies to everyone, i asked the doctor he said you could follow anyone in your family.
                  While the medical jury is still out on the issue, the general consensus stands as follows;

"Research suggests that the gene for the androgen receptor, which is significant in determining probability for hair loss, is located on the X chromosome and so is always inherited from the mother's side. There is a 50% chance that a person shares the same X chromosome as their maternal grandfather. Because women have two X chromosomes, they will have two copies of the androgen receptor gene while men only have one. However, research has also shown that a person with a balding father also has a significantly greater chance of experiencing hair loss."
                  Start: BPEL 7.0" x EG 5.50" (12/01/09)
                  Current: BPEL 7.38" x EG 5.63"

Comment

Male pattern baldness is caused in genetically receptive people by DHT (a metabolite of Testosterone) in your bloodstream bonding to androgen receptors in the hair folicles, then the hair folicle starts cycling with each new hair growth cycle being thinner and more fragile until eventually the folicle dies. DHT is three times more potent as a sex hormone than the testosterone its created from, so the old 'bald men are more Verile' is actually true.

Sexual stimulation increases testosterone production long term (it actually lowers it short term), supplements like ZMA or Zinc / Magnesium alone also increase production of testosterone, and if you take DHEA or any testosterone prohormones as part of an exercise / fitness program you body can metabolize them into testosterone as well.

Any testosterone in the body can be converted to Estrogen or DHT depending upon what enzyme comes into contract with the testosterone. DHT is good for you, up to a point then can cause hair loss, Estrogen believe it or not is necessary for alot of things too but you dont want too much of it or it can shut down your willy and give you breasts. I kid you not.

Ok, that was probably to much information but hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
                    X