Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need to exercise for a long duration to increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need to exercise for a long duration to increase?

Is it possible to increase and make very good improvements by limiting the amount of time you P.E? If you're someone whom is busy and doesn't have a lot of time to P.E, is it perfectly fine to limit the duration of exercise one does?

It depends on how your body responds to training. Some trainees respond better to high intensity lower volume routines, while others need low intensity high volume routines.

For now, focus on conditioning, follow a beginner's for at least for 90 days. There are very good reports from light routines such as PESG's, for many PE'ers less is more, which may fit very well with your needs.

Let your PIs be your guide. If you are short on time, splitting your routine would help you get your routine done and not interfere with your daily schedule!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

If you're one of the few for whom less is more it may even help, it also depends of what you mean by limiting time, and what exercises you do.
      I'm sure you'll find a way around it. Remember stretches can be done easily in many different places.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Some of the most effective exercises for enlargement are relatively brief but intense.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Some of the most effective exercises for enlargement are relatively brief but intense.
          What are some examples of that if you don't mind?

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyDurp View Post
            What are some examples of that if you don't mind?
            The Squeeze for girth and the Side to Sides for length are two good examples. They're outlined in detail in the following thread: The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey Big Al, I'm confused, I read hanging 101 a long time ago and most people said you had to do long sets with low weight while still reaching fatigue (i.e just enough to creat deformation) in order to make gains, and if you do short sets and high weight you will toughen your tunica and ligs

Comment

Originally posted by tlannh View Post
                Hey Big Al, I'm confused, I read hanging 101 a long time ago and most people said you had to do long sets with low weight while still reaching fatigue (i.e just enough to creat deformation) in order to make gains, and if you do short sets and high weight you will toughen your tunica and ligs
                I've found that you can achieve good results with high intensity hanging- just like you can achieve good results with high intensity manual exercises. As long as you're not contracting against the resistance or overdoing this you should be fine.

Consider the way a gymnast or a practitioner of yoga trains. They usually don't spend hours doing very light stretches. Their training is characterized by short to moderate stretches of significant intensity. They're seeking to stretch out ligaments and muscular fascia- which have their analogies to the penis.

Of course, you will need to find what works best for you, and that will take some experimentation.

Comment

Thanks for the advices! But do you think that moderate/heavy force is optimal for gains? I mean: If you used that much force, when you plateau - what is the next step? Because the penis has adapted to the high intensity, so if you want more gain the only way is increasing Force/Time. But I don't think that ramping up the Force/time is an option since it's not safe for the penis to handle. You keep upping the intensity until such a point that the force is too high (as the force go up - the penis get stronger and need more force to get little gains) and the only choice now is taking a looong break.
                  So I guess, in the long run, high intensity will cary less gain than low intensity, what your opinion on this?
                  tlannh
                  Last edited by tlannh; 11-23-2014, 09:58 PM. Reason: grammar mistake

Comment

Thanks for the advices! But do you think that moderate/heavy force is optimal for gains? I mean: If you used that much force, when you plateau - what is the next step? Because the penis has adapted to the high intensity, so if you want more gain the only way is increasing Force/Time. But I don't think that ramping up the Force/time is an option since it's not safe for the penis to handle. You keep upping the intensity until such a point that the force is too high (as the force go up - the penis get stronger and need more force to get little gains) and the only choice now is taking a looong break.
                    So I guess, in the long run, high intensity will cary less gain than low intensity, what your opinion on this?
                    You're welcome

You have to take into account that you're not going to be using very high levels of force in the beginning- certainly nowhere near the level that can cause injury. As you continue to train, your intensity needs will continue to move upwards and your penis will continue to strengthen as well. That will be the same regardless of whether or not you're using a high intensity or a high volume approach.

You also train in a graduated manner. Even under the most high intensity of training methods you should be careful to add tension slowly.

Comment

Thx, you are completely right about training in a gradual manner, safety first!
                      But you said that brief and intense exercises are good for enlargement, I don't quite understand this. Researches had shown that this type of stretching will encourage more tissues toughening, thickening and increase the tensile strength of tissues, with little deformation/elongation of tissues - which is not our purpose. Can you explain why these type of exercises are good for PE training? I think the must be some reasons? Is this good for PE training?
                      tlannh
                      Last edited by tlannh; 11-24-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Thx, you are completely right about training in a gradual manner, safety first!
                        But you said that brief and intense exercises are good for enlargement, I don't quite understand this. Researches had shown that this type of stretching will encourage more tissues toughening, thickening and increase the tensile strength of tissues, with little deformation/elongation of tissues - which is not our purpose. Can you explain why these type of exercises are good for PE training? I think the must be some reasons? Is this good for PE training?
                        I base my assessment on results from trainees.

Perhaps you're thinking of maximal intensity work, which is not quite what I'm recommending. The stretches I typically recommend are closer to that end of the spectrum, but not "absolutely" brief and intense.

You do want to strengthen the tissues of penis as well stretching the tissues. The two shouldn't necessarily mutually exclusive. On the contrary, a stronger penis is more resistant to injury and can accommodate greater training loads- resulting in even more gains.

Again, I use the training analogy of the gymnast- an excellent example of how one can achieve a great deal of flexibility and strength.

Comment

Researches had shown that this type of stretching will encourage more tissues toughening, thickening and increase the tensile strength of tissues, with little deformation/elongation of tissues - which is not our purpose.
                          To what research are you referring?
                          The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

I do the majority of my training during bathroom breaks. I love the times when I get to pump or hang and other extended periods of PE, but the majority is short bursts of manual strechs and tugs(jerks) while in the restroom. 6-7 times a day I go take a leak and do some pe work. I work 7 days a week sometimes 18 hours a day so I believe in these short burst opportunities. When I decide to take a break I use the potty opportunities to build an erection for increased blood flow. This works very well for me. Length and girth continue to grow.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I base my assessment on results from trainees.

Perhaps you're thinking of maximal intensity work, which is not quite what I'm recommending. The stretches I typically recommend are closer to that end of the spectrum, but not "absolutely" brief and intense.

You do want to strengthen the tissues of penis as well stretching the tissues. The two shouldn't necessarily mutually exclusive. On the contrary, a stronger penis is more resistant to injury and can accommodate greater training loads- resulting in even more gains.

Again, I use the training analogy of the gymnast- an excellent example of how one can achieve a great deal of flexibility and strength.
                              Big Al, I'm thinking about the Side-to-Side Stretch, this exercise is a kind of Dynamic stretch. I don't think gymnasts gain their flexibility from this type of stretch, they primary use Dynamic stretching during warm-up for skill and strength work to prepare for active movements within their current range of motion. Its primary purpose is the prevention of injuries and helping performance. I'm sure this is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X