Toilet PE Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet PE Idea

Hey, so after reading this how to Fix Curved Penis 101 & thinking about the fact I’m not doing much Pe related exercises outside form Kegels & testicle massaging exercises, I decided that every time I go to the toilet I do basic Penis stretches, with doing more on the other side of my curve, & then doing 30 cranks for left & right.

SO my routine for every time I go to the toilet would be;

Basic Stretch

Left: 15 secs
    Right: 45 Secs
    Straight: 30 Secs
    Down: 30 Secs
    Up: 30 Secs

30 Cranks on the left
    30 Cranks on the right

So that’s what I think about doing to sort out my peyronies as well as taking vitamin E pills, before sorting out a proper routine to do.
    Though as a beginner I have a few things about doing this, like how many times should I try doing this a day, as I’ve been thinking of a minimum of 4 but wondering if I should do more than that as being a beginner. I am also wonder if it is a good idea to jelq as well as stretching, just not sure if I’d have the time to do it or not when in the toilets at work & also get my self i the right erection level & for the time I have in the toilet.

So if any one has some advice on what I am doing, I’d appreciate it.

Twice a day would be enough for now, for a beginner you should do less not more, then you can start doing more when your conditoned. You shouldn't do every day, 4 or 5 times a week maybe.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Geo,

I think it is a good simple routine but I completely agree with longerlastingnoob. This is going to take time to condition your penis, don't overwork yourself. Listen to your body and your PIs, personally I would start 2 on 1 off and then move to 5 on 2 off.

If you find after weeks or months of conditioning that your doing great then bump up the intensity past 2 times a day.

Best of luck,

JL

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
        Twice a day would be enough for now, for a beginner you should do less not more, then you can start doing more when your conditoned. You shouldn't do every day, 4 or 5 times a week maybe.

Yeah, my dick has been hurting every time I do it, so you are probably right that I shouldn't over do it.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesLong View Post
          Geo,

I think it is a good simple routine but I completely agree with longerlastingnoob. This is going to take time to condition your penis, don't overwork yourself. Listen to your body and your PIs, personally I would start 2 on 1 off and then move to 5 on 2 off.

If you find after weeks or months of conditioning that your doing great then bump up the intensity past 2 times a day.

Best of luck,

JL

Yeah my dick has been hurting, so I agree that I shouldn't over do it.

Comment

Though to be fair, I have done some routines before, just never stuck with it.

Comment

If you have peyronie's you need to be very careful and gentle with stretches or any PE exercises.
              It could make things worse, and if it's hurting don't do it, at least decrease the intensity.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                If you have peyronie's you need to be very careful and gentle with stretches or any PE exercises.
                It could make things worse, and if it's hurting don't do it, at least decrease the intensity.

Yeah, I do feel like I might be doing it too intensely.

Comment

Well you need to figure this out or you'll worsen your injury. Have a look at the peyronie's society forum, you may find ideas there.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Well you need to figure this out or you'll worsen your injury. Have a look at the peyronie's society forum, you may find ideas there.
                    I think I will.

Comment

You will (say it ).

Use heat as well, IR lamps are a possibility .

Off to the real world.

Comment

You will (say it ).

Use heat as well, IR lamps are a possibility .
                        Was thinking about getting a heated pad.

Comment

Rice sock is even cheaper. It is all up to you.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                          X