cockring all day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cockring all day?

If you wear it all day and only remove at night, is it okay? To gain tickness? Thanks

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Some seem to have gained from it, but it is too risky in my opinion: fluid build up, thrombosed veins ...
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I tried that once, that I can remember, it can cause soreness, red irritated skin. No long lasting results, but may please your alter ego that you are indeed, trying 'something'.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I've been wearing a silicone cock ring, larger one, around the base of the penis and scrotum from 6 am to 6 pm almost every day for over 3 months (I've also done this in the past). I've never had an issue. It keeps me nice an plump all day after my morning PE. I believe it is safe as long as you have access to a bathroom so you can remove it need be.
          (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
          (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
          Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
          Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I would assume since you are posting in the beginners forum that you are indeed a beginner, with that being said No it is not a good option for you. You're penis is not conditioned for that kind of work load all day. Sean has probably had results but I would assume he would also state that he didn't do this in his beginning stages of PEing.

After you have moved onto more advanced exercises then possibly give it a try, everyones body reacts differently and since you wouldn't be restricting blood flow as severely as clamping then it you may see some good gains and be fine, but your penis may also break out as pointed out by dangler.

JL

Comment

Originally posted by JamesLong View Post
              I would assume since you are posting in the beginners forum that you are indeed a beginner, with that being said No it is not a good option for you. You're penis is not conditioned for that kind of work load all day. Sean has probably had results but I would assume he would also state that he didn't do this in his beginning stages of PEing.
              True. I didn't even know what a cock ring was back in 1999 nor would I have know where to find one. The key is to buy the larger ring (I purchase a package of 3. One I couldn't even get over the glands, the other I could wear just at the base but it would be too tight to wear all day, the third has a 2.25 inch internal diameter which is perfect to wear around the entire package without cutting off blood flow) and wear it around the entire package. That way it isn't very tight. It applies just enough pressure to keep things plump, but not so tight as to cut off blood flow. The smaller rings which go around just the base of the penis could cause issues if worn for an extended period of time.
              (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
              (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
              Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
              Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Just elaborating a bit on what Sean has already said: it all depends on how tight the ring is. I use a tight tension band to maintain my erection and it needs to be removed every 20 to 30 minutes to avoid damaging the tissue. A looser ring can be worn a lot longer; however, I find that it tends to cause irritation after several hours. If conditioned, perhaps a lot longer.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                X