Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-jelq?

A few questions about V-jelq

Q1 - What should be the erection level? Like in wet jelq its 50-70% hard, not fully hard

Q2 . As you are sliding up the shaft, pull straight up. Alternate by pulling up and to the right, up and to the left. Do 30 of these reps.

Repeat with 50 "Wet Jelqs" and 30 "V" Jelqs.

pulling up = 1 jelq? or pulling up - pulling right - pulling left = 1 jelq?

1- Yes, like with regular jelqing, a partial erection between 40% and 60% is good.

2- Yes, pulling up + pulling right + pulling left = 1 jelq.

V-Jelq video demonstration.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      1- Yes, like with regular jelqing, a partial erection between 40% and 60% is good.

2- Yes, pulling up + pulling right + pulling left = 1 jelq.

V-Jelq video demonstration.
      So both Vjelq and wet jelq are done with 40-60% erection level?

Comment

Originally posted by jayjefferson33 View Post
        So both Vjelq and wet jelq are done with 40-60% erection level?
        Yes, that is a safe and effective level, it allows for expansion and does not pose an injury risk, as long as you do not grip too tight.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
          Yes, that is a safe and effective level, it allows for expansion and does not pose an injury risk, as long as you do not grip too tight.
          Q1. How tight/loose should i grip?

Q2. Also How to maintain 40-60% erection while jelqing??

I had my first jelqing session today and i am losing the erection after few jelqs. Any tips would be highly appreciated.
          jayjefferson33
          Last edited by jayjefferson33; 11-25-2014, 01:14 AM.

Comment

1 Someone used this image. Imagine a thick stick surrounded by a bit of honey. You want to move the honey as you jelq. Start with a light grip and overtime you may change your grip.

2 Read this https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html
            Apply your second grip at the base without releasing the first at the glans, use kegels wisely (don't overdo them).
            Don't think about me.
            If you need to stimulate yourself, hold a grip just tight enough at the base to keep the blood and expansion above it.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
            X