Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herbal supplements that can increase erection quality and/or sex drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbal supplements that can increase erection quality and/or sex drive?

Hi all! I've been doing some research on pills that can help me maintain an erection( note: I do not have ED, or at least I don't think I do, I just have problems putting on a condom successfully sometimes). Based on my research, I've come across studies that mention taking "korean ginseng" pills can help with erections, as well as a supplement called "yohimbe bark extract". Also by default, I drink green tea(actual tea, not capsules) every morning as a routine and i have heard that green tea may help also. Well simply by coincidence, I was walking by the mall and stopped by the local gnc store and bought myself "Nature's Way Korean Ginseng" capsules and also a bottle of generic "GNC herbal plus Yohimbe Extract 450MG" pills(there was a deal, buy one get one half off). So far, I've been taking the korean ginseng pills and green tea every morning with no noticeable difference in erection quality. However, regarding yohimbe, i've heard from several people on the internet stating that yohimbe can have very adverse side affects. These side effects include having an increase heart rate, "blue tinge", dizziness, headache,nausea, and sometimes even vomiting. As a result, I am absolutely terrified to take it. Therefore I want to ask:has anyone here taken yohimbe before? Specifically the gnc versions? Did it work? Also, I am curious to know, what are your go to pills to have rock hard erections? Are there pills that are long term? Are there pills that are short term(for example, a pill to ensure that I can have an erection when I am sleeping with a woman for the first time instead of having limp dick anxiety)? Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to expand my knowledge about keeping my penis as healthy and as hard as it can be! Thank you.

Relaxation would help you a lot to keep your erection while putting on a condom, also PE and stamina exercises increase EQ!

As for supplements, they are optional, not necessary, however, there are good reports about the 5Gs, take a look at the following threads for more information.

Vitamins, Supplements & Related Information
    Kingpole's 5 G's
    Erection Tea
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

If you are looking for just a simple supplement track, horny goat weed and maca will help. A shot or two of some good bourbon may help with the anxiety but there's nothing that can stop that except you.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Higenamine, Mucuna Pruriens Extract, & Longjack 200:1 Root Extract.

I just ordered these three, with some other NOOTROPIC
        supplements.
        I will be happy to report back on these… but I just realized that my BPFSL is .6" longer than my BPEL, so I will also be adding girth work, and I should see some results from that alone.
        Start date 4-16-14 now 7-12-16
        BPFSL 7.5 BPFSL 8.25
        BPEL 6.875 BPEL 7.5
        EG 5.250 EG 5.5
        NBPEL 6 NBPEL 6.5
        EQ 7 EQ 8.5

Comment

Thanks to all who replied, however what are anyone's experiences with yohimbe? Btw happy thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X