Jelqing with a large fat pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing with a large fat pad

Hi there, i am about 100 lbs overweight and have a large fat pad. Is it still possible to jelq if my fat pad pretty much covers most of my penis while flaccid? Should I pull my fat back? Thank you everyone.

Yes you can. Try to dig deep into your fat pad and start the jelq as close to the pubic bone as you can.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ok, Thanks.

Comment

Jelqing with a large fat pad

Hi there everyone. I am signing up for Big Al's Mecoach program later today but I am wondering something about jelqing. I know now that when I push back on the area of my penis near the skin and fat pad at the base I do not feel expansion. But I have now figured out that I feel expansion when I do not press back on that area. I am wondering, is it ok to jelq over my fat and skin at my base. I am thinking about using a pincher grip and jelqing over that area. I might have some other questions but I will save them for Mecoach. Thank you everyone.

Comment

Hey buddy, it seems you are really having some difficulty getting the hang of jelqing, I think you need to just experiment, it won't hurt you if you keep an eye on how your penis reacts and don't go crazy with the exercise, just keep things light!

I have un-retractable foreskin and it hasn't stopped me from jelqing.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by pincer grip? The OK grip works great and stops blood escaping behind it. It is a good idea to use lube also!

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Ok, Thank you very much. I will experiment and as long as I dint have any negative PIs then I should be good. Thanks

Comment

*dont

Comment

Thanks a lot burtybasset

Comment

Your welcome.
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Royjentune,

I look forward to your questions (we're in contact already) but I'd suggest that you refrain from making these type of posts again as you have many very similar threads already consolidated.

Your many threads with only slight to no variations have caught the attention of the admins on this site- and not in a good way.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ok. Thank you

Comment

You're welcome
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X