Skin, or sack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin, or sack?

Hi all, i've been taking more of an interest in my penis recently, (especially when erect), and I'm intrigued.
    If I was to grow 2 inches over 4-5 years, I can't see where it's going to come from.

With a full erection, as hard as I can get it, (close to 8.5 or 9/10 where 10 is rock), the skin around my penis is pulled very, very tight, and of this, on the underside, the "flappy skin" (similar to the skin between your thumb and index finger), that attaches the penis to the scrotum, seems to connect about 40% up my shaft.

Surely if I was to grow (hopfully haha), I don't want a penis covered in testicle skin; so where does this "new" skin come from?

Does the skin get pulled from around my genital region? Does the skin stretch? Is 40% of the way up normal? Or does the skin tighten as I grow?
    Loads of questions, just looking for any ideas like "shut up Hemmels, leave it it's fine" or "try moisturising your sack" (I dunno!)
    (1st) Dec '09 (Cold room :p)
    - BPEL = 5.0in / EG = 4.1in
    - BPFSL = 6.0in

Originally posted by Hemmels View Post
    Hi all, i've been taking more of an interest in my penis recently, (especially when erect), and I'm intrigued.
    If I was to grow 2 inches over 4-5 years, I can't see where it's going to come from.

With a full erection, as hard as I can get it, (close to 8.5 or 9/10 where 10 is rock), the skin around my penis is pulled very, very tight, and of this, on the underside, the "flappy skin" (similar to the skin between your thumb and index finger), that attaches the penis to the scrotum, seems to connect about 40% up my shaft.

Surely if I was to grow (hopfully haha), I don't want a penis covered in testicle skin; so where does this "new" skin come from?

Does the skin get pulled from around my genital region? Does the skin stretch? Is 40% of the way up normal? Or does the skin tighten as I grow?
    Loads of questions, just looking for any ideas like "shut up Hemmels, leave it it's fine" or "try moisturising your sack" (I dunno!)

I know what you are talking about and, trust me, I'm going through this too. As you are stretching more and more so does the scrotum skin. It's called Turkey Necking. The best thing you can do is, when stretching up or straight out, use your free hand to sort of rubb the skin down towards the testicles/anus. Just as the skin can be stretched up it can also be stretched down. It'll take some time before you notice any difference but with time you will. It's kind of like the curve in the penis going away with months and months of work. i used to point East but now I point North

I also noticed that since this skin is kind of obvious from the side that it makes your erect length look a little abbreviated from a profile view but once i stretch it back towards the balls it looks ok. Just be sure and do this every day!

Comment

Think of how it works if you put on muscle or get fat. The skin expands to accommodate the growth.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Cheers for the replies guys
        Glad I worded my question(s)/worries without blabbering on.
        (1st) Dec '09 (Cold room :p)
        - BPEL = 5.0in / EG = 4.1in
        - BPFSL = 6.0in

Comment

Your skin can stretch up to a point and also, the skin cells will replicate and you'll grow more skin. Don't worry, you won't rip your foreskin off with your boner!
          Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

What I do to keep nut skin where it should be, is hold the skin around your unit with the fingers in a V shape. Then grip from the base and pull up to stretch dick skin.I use coconut oil. Slow tension,about 30 sec. I do this 10 or 15 reps. So far I've gotten almost
            1/4" back.Almost covers the glans again when flaccid. When it's pulled back and in my pants,he screams COVER ME PLEASE !!!
            Gotta take care of the man!!!

START SEPT.09 -5.5" BPEL
            NOW-6.2" BPEL
            maelsukr
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Editor
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by maelsukr; 12-14-2009, 07:40 PM.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
            X