Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hi there, I am just beginning this whole thing, and as many beginners here also do, I want to see if it´s okey what I´m doing just to be sure!

I´m doing the 2 days, 1 day of routine.

10 minutes warm-up (shower)
    Then I´m stretching to the left, the right, straight out and straight up, I hold it in 30 sec each. I do that whole thing 3 times.
    10 minutes of jelquing (with baby oil)

I´m gonna throw some kelgs in the next time, how many would you recommend me to do?

any advice or thoughts of what I could or should inprove?

I´d love an answer thanks

Looks good, not too intense. Make sure you only stretch lightly, and jelq with a very light grip. Beginner's are usually quite sensitive to the exercises and we don't want you getting injured or damaged.

Incorporate a warm down into your routine. Thats just like a warm up, but at the end, for about 5 minutes.

Baby Oil is a good lube, but if you want something better take a look at this.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/advance...u-can-buy.html

Good Luck

Big Tom.
    Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
    EG: 5.0"

Comment

Hi RatherStupid (great name btw, lol),

If you arent used to doing kegels, you can start of by trying to do 50-100 quick hold and releases(kegels), you should do enough so that you can feel the PC taxing, but not enough so that your PC becomes temporarily unusable. Overtime you may want to

a) either to do multiple sets of 50-100 (thats the path Ive gone down)
      or
      b) hold it for a period of seconds (ie, initially 1 or 2, you can build this up to maybe 5, I dont see a point holding a kegel for 10 seconds). Naturally, your rep count be wont in the 50's or 100's anymore, but something less.

Initially I found it hard to do kegels every alternate day, but I worked up to it. In all, listen to your body and train accordingly, dont overdo.

Best,

Comment

Working...
      X