Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to straighten my penis?

Hello,

I have a congenital curve in my penis leftwards with 30 degrees.

I'm consider using phallosan to reduce this problem.

Anyone here that had experience on reducing curve in the penis?

Any reply is highly appreciated!

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

How to fix a curved penis 101

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!

*Thread moved to beginners forum.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

There are many threads out on this question. Much say jelq against the curve or try mini jelqs on the shorter side of the penis. I have the same issue and it seems to be correcting itself as I continue through my PE journey. Try not to get too wrapped around making it straight as an arrow and the results will come.
      03.19.2014: BPEL 7.25 x 4.5 MSEG
      11.19.2014: BPEL 7.50 x 4.6 MSEG

Next Goal: BPEL 7.75 x 4.75

Comment

Working...
      X