Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think jelqing increased my mid girth and head size only or did nothing happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think jelqing increased my mid girth and head size only or did nothing happen

Hi there everyone. Years ago I did some jelqing but I know i was doing something wrong because I never got any PIs. But I never measured my girth before I did the jelqing. I also did some stretching. But my length never increased. When I measure I might be measuring wrong. I pull my skin on my shaft back tightly and then i measured my head girth at about 4.5 and then right under the head at 4.2 or 4.3 and my mid girth 4.5 and then my base girth with my skin pulled back tightly on my shaft is 4.2 or 4.3. I think I am just measuring wrong because I have never had a problem fitting into a condom and if my mid girth used to be 4.2 or 4.3 i might not have fit into a condom well. I do not think I ever did jelqing correctly when I jelqued all those years ago. Is it possible for jelqing to only increase my mid girth and my head girth if I did it wrong before or is this probably the size i always was. O and p.s. when I do not pull my skin back tightly then my girth is 4.5 all along the shaft. Thank you everyone

It is possible for your gains to be uneven (although I do not think this is your case), like gaining only mid or upper shaft only and not in base girth, that would be the baseball bat effect, it can be avoided by jelqing the whole penis and digging deep in the fatpad when starting the stroke.

measure without pulling your skin back, and generally speaking, do not pull it back tightly, just enough so that there is no loose skin while you are jelqing, not for measuring your penis.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ok. Thank you very much

Comment

I think you are trying too hard on the measurements. There is no need to pull your skin out of the way. A condom should fit your size just fine. Your penis sounds perfect, but you seem to be worrying too much. Love yourself and your penis. Read the threads on jelqing and follow instructions. Also read the thread about creating the proper mindset. You are fine and your penis is perfect. Enjoy your journey.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I really appreciate your help. So when I jelqued all those years ago I probably did not gain at all then right? I was digging into my fat pad to jelq back then

Comment

Thank you very much Wishful. I just now read your post. Thank you

Comment

I meant that your observation of the variation in size could be caused by your pulling of your skin too tightly.

I can not tell if you have gained or not since you do not have pre PE measurements.

Also if you do not jelq from as deep as you can in the fat pad (closer to the pubic bone) that does not mean you will not gain at all, it just means that your gains will not be even along the shaft.

As Wishful noted above, do not over think it, learn how to do the exercises, and follow them without obsessing, you will do fine.

You are welcome.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You are welcome. Dont worry about years ago. Start fresh today and everyday.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

You are welcome. Dont worry about years ago. Start fresh today and everyday.

Comment

Working...
                    X