discontinued and starting back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discontinued and starting back up

I was PE'ing consistently about 2-3 months ago... I was doing JP90 and had gotten up to my 45th session, however due to time constraints and other responsibilities I had to stop... I am now wanting to start back up, should I just pick up from where I left off, or should I just go ahead and start fresh with JP90? I'm thinking the latter would make the most sense as I probably lost all the conditioning I earned in those 45 sessions. What do you guys think?
    Current_
    BPEL: 6.5"
    MSEG: 4.5"
    ~20° curve to the left

Short Term Goal_
    BPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5"

Long Term Goal_
    BPEL: 8"
    MSEG: 6"
    improve to <10° curve

Yes, I recommend that you start fresh again.

If time is a constraint, consider splitting your routine, or follow a lighter routine like PESG's.

Good luck and PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I agree, start fresh. You are correct about loosing your conditioning. It's better to be safe than sorry. Good luck!
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
      X