Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important question before I start

Hey everyone,

I just discovered this whole PE deal not to long ago. Just like anything else, i do have my doubts, and i don't want to jump into anything right away. especially before asking abut the little issue I've been having.

It may sound odd, And im not expecting a detailed response from a urologist. But I think i may have an acute form of peyronie's. not the typical angular deformation, but rather a strangulation near the base of my member. It doesn't seem as pronounced during erection but sometimes in a flaccid state it gets a little funky. more so at least when im stressing about it. It looks like there is a slight indentation on the right side toward the middle, and the skin seems to bunch up near where it starts. also the flaccid state seems a bit... tough? not exactly hard, but not soft either... i don't feel any hard lumps. I can honestly say that this may be due to the fact that my erections were pushed down to one side, sort of a... discreet form of masturbation that i've done for so long.

I guess my main question is.. will PE correct this issue, or am i in danger of making it worse if i proceed. I dont have a doctor that i can go to, because i don't have any medical insurance, Yay me and my jobless starving student status, But I have been to a PD site that has an instructional video for sale (from someone who claims to be a doctor of course) which looks to me like, from what i could tell, covers a lot the technique used on PE gym. it also made reference to the fact that it was an ancient Arabic PE technique. All this being used to correct and even reverse the deformation of PD.

If anyone has the same issue and has had positive or negative results using the PE teqnique, please tell me.

What you are describing is Peyronie's Disease. Someone young enough to be a staring student shouldn't be the subject of this syndrome. See Big Al's post on stretching exercises to correct this problem. Usually Peyronie's is noticeable in the erect state.

Just for your edification and perusal pleasure, the personal pronoun I is capitalized. No need to thank me, just send money.
    Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
    2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
    2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
    2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
    Goal 7"

Comment

My first line of advice is to do what you have to do to see a doctor.
      HotRod
      Last edited by HotRod; 06-13-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I really do appreciate the responses.

Hot Rod. I haven't seen a doctor yet, but I do plan to get some help somehow. The main thing I worry about is being sent home with a bill after the doctor takes a quick glance at me and says nothing is wrong and that I'm seeing things. Ive had this done to me in the past, and I haven't taken any initiative rally, because I have doubts that I do have peyronie's because the indentation does not resemble the ones that I've seen on people that suffer from the condition, which usually display an "hourglass" shape indentations during erections on either side where it seems to look like a string tied tight around where it was injured. I don't have this. its just more apparent in the flaccid state

I may in fact be seeing things because the veins seem to exaggerate it a little bit

I have lubed it up a bit to feel for any plaque and i don't know what I'm feeling, weather it be a vein wrapping around the circumference or actual scar tissue. If what I'm feeling may be plaque, in this case if I'm correct and judging by where where its located, i would have a curvature rather than an indentation.

Ok, I'll throw in some measurements to give a better idea.

(Erection)

Length wise, I'm 6 3/4"

Mid Shaft toward the head I'm about 5 1/4" Girth

the closer i get to the base the narrower it gets, but only by 1/4" so 5" girth
        in between those measurements, there is no sudden indentation, just a slope on one side...

About the stretching Exercise. where would I go to find that?...does anybody by chance have the link to the thread?
        Artsy
        Last edited by Artsy; 12-15-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X