Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is an 1.5x1.5 increase attainable in three years? A simple yes or no please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is an 1.5x1.5 increase attainable in three years? A simple yes or no please :)

Thank you very much!

Where there is life, there is hope.
    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Short answer, possible, yes.

Longer answer, it depends on many factors, everyone gains differently, some take longer than others, but given that your set time frame is three years, I say that with dedication, sane and consistent training, yes.

PE Gym's Top Performers

The League Of Legends

Focus on safety and be patient, you can do it!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        Short answer, possible, yes.

Longer answer, it depends on many factors, everyone gains differently, some take longer than others, but given that your set time frame is three years, I say that with dedication, sane and consistent training, yes.

PE Gym's Top Performers

The League Of Legends

Focus on safety and be patient, you can do it!
        I'm with BigAl at the moment, I will see what happens.

Comment

No...that's my vote
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
            No...that's my vote
            Can you elaborate?

Comment

I could stretch it that far for you but it will be all black and blue and won't ever work again.

Comment

Yes. It is possible, but requires a hell of a lot of work, dedication and consistency. I have gained 1.5 inches in length in 1.5 years, but it was one hell of a dedicated workload, consisting of extending for 3500 hours, 200 hours of hanging, manual routines for an hour most days etc.

Girth will be harder to gain in three years, but again, it is "possible", but 5 years would be probably better to aim towards. That is 0.3 inches girth gain a year, which is more feasible (but still hella difficult).
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Length... yes
                  Girth.... highly unlikely.
                  Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                  Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                  Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                    Yes. It is possible, but requires a hell of a lot of work, dedication and consistency. I have gained 1.5 inches in length in 1.5 years, but it was one hell of a dedicated workload, consisting of extending for 3500 hours, 200 hours of hanging, manual routines for an hour most days etc.

Girth will be harder to gain in three years, but again, it is "possible", but 5 years would be probably better to aim towards. That is 0.3 inches girth gain a year, which is more feasible (but still hella difficult).
                    Is an inch in three years more likely attainable?

Comment

Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
                      Length... yes
                      Girth.... highly unlikely.
                      What about an inch in girth?

Comment

An inch in girth is more attainable, but it really depends on the person and how they respond. Some have an easier time with girth than others etc. Some people struggle with putting on an 1/8" in girth while others put on 1/2" withing their first year.

1.0" in Girth in 3 years is a reasonable goal that will take a lot of dedication and consistent effort.
                        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

In a year, no, atleast not fiber gains because it is easier to increase the ligaments and even the tunica resulting in length and not so easy with CC. They are altogether a different fiber make-up and also you are working against the grain of the fiber by expanding in cyclinder-wise. It will take about 3 years of cemented gains of girth on average (which is as said .3 inch) and with a girth routine settled around it. And even .3 in not guaranteed, I can attest to that with a girth routine for about 3 years. Fiber density plays a role for me.

As MrBB said you also have factors like fiber density, genetics, health, etc... which can assist or make gains a living hell whether it be for length or girth or just plain both.
                          My opinion is when you arrive there you arrive, just keep moving forward knowing that you will arrive.
                          thenewdude
                          Last edited by thenewdude; 12-26-2014, 02:38 PM.
                          Begin 7/25/2011:
                          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
                            An inch in girth is more attainable, but it really depends on the person and how they respond. Some have an easier time with girth than others etc. Some people struggle with putting on an 1/8" in girth while others put on 1/2" withing their first year.

1.0" in Girth in 3 years is a reasonable goal that will take a lot of dedication and consistent effort.
                            A girth of 6" would be a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                              In a year, no, atleast not fiber gains because it is easier to increase the ligaments and even the tunica resulting in length and not so easy with CC. They are altogether a different fiber make-up and also you are working against the grain of the fiber by expanding in cyclinder-wise. It will take about 3 years of cemented gains of girth on average (which is as said .3 inch) and with a girth routine settled around it. And even .3 in not guaranteed, I can attest to that with a girth routine for about 3 years. Fiber density plays a role for me.

As MrBB said you also have factors like fiber density, genetics, health, etc... which can assist or make gains a living hell whether it be for length or girth or just plain both.
                              My opinion is when you arrive there you arrive, just keep moving forward knowing that you will arrive.
                              Thank you for the in-depth reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X