JP90 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 Questions

I cant find my PC Muscles. Any other way? Tried peeing, sitting down and everything.

And what does this mean?

If your LOT is 6:00, you will need to do your exercises straight out and straight up.

If your LOT is 9:00 or higher, you will do exercises straight out and straight down.

Straight out and down? Straight up?
    What does that mean?

You can ignore the LOT.

For information on your PC muscle please refer to the link below.

Kegel Exercises For Men
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      You can ignore the LOT.

Kegel Exercises For Men
      I don't want to ignore the LOT :P
      What does straight out and down?
      Like my body till the tip

and straight up is my tip to my body?

And the one on the site is useless, i still can't find it.

Comment

Straight down as in 6 o'clock, like a third our leg pointing down to the ground.

Straight out is perpendicular to your body.

It is better to stretch in all five directions not just one or two for the best results, the LOT theory was intended for hanging, it is an old theory and is not very relevant to beginners following manual routines.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You can ignore the LOT.

Kegel Exercises For Men
          Why, in your own words would you say the LOT can be ignored?

I have asked this before but I will ask again. Who is the one that supposedly dismissed this theory and how did they do so.

In my own experience I would say there are uses for the LOT theory if properly applied.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The LOT theory was intended for hanging and it still has its uses, but it is less relevant for beginners where stretching in all directions would be better (in my humble opinion), I did not discredit the theory, nor say it should not be followed absolutely.

I think the discussion in the thread below is useful.

Is this true? LOT

Comment

Originally posted by bigtimesleeper2 View Post
              I don't want to ignore the LOT :P
              What does straight out and down?
              Like my body till the tip

and straight up is my tip to my body?

And the one on the site is useless, i still can't find it.
              Imagine the minute hand of a clock.

12:00 is straight up
              9:00 is straight out
              6:00 is straight down

To properly check your LOT you grasp yor penis at the glans holding it at an upward angle. Start kegels and slowly move your penis down.

When you SEE a visible reduction in tug back that is your LOT. If it is between straight out and straight down your LOT would be 7:30. if it's straight out it would be 9:00.

Comment

The LOT theory was intended for hanging and it still has its uses, but it is less relevant for beginners where stretching in all directions would be better (in my humble opinion), I did not discredit the theory, nor say it should not be followed absolutely.

I think the discussion in the thread below is useful.

Is this true? LOT
                That is a bullshit thread answered by people that were new at the time and admitted so in that thread.

There is not on valid reply in it and only speculation.

Also, none of them where hangers and the only experienced member in that thread claims he PE,d for about two months. Not enought time to have a personal physical knowledge of the theory. May have read about it but never tested it.

Comment

Stretching in all directions is always good. Putting an emphasis on the right direction is still the way to realize quicker gains.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    That is a bullshit thread answered by people that were new at the time and admitted so in that thread.

There is not on valid reply in it and only speculation.

Also, none of them where hangers and the only experienced member in that thread claims he PE,d for about two months. Not enought time to have a personal physical knowledge of the theory. May have read about it but never tested it.
                    I am not against the theory.

There were comments from both experienced and new (at the time) members in that thread, and I do not think it proved that the LOT was discredited, just that it has its place for hanging and that it is less relevant for manual stretches.

Stretching in all directions is always good. Putting an emphasis on the right direction is still the way to realize quicker gains.
                    I agree with this.

Comment

As you can see I still think there is validity to it but it has to be utilized correctly.
                      Last edited by BigO; 01-05-2015, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Imagine the minute hand of a clock.

12:00 is straight up
                        9:00 is straight out
                        6:00 is straight down

To properly check your LOT you grasp yor penis at the glans holding it at an upward angle. Start kegels and slowly move your penis down.

When you SEE a visible reduction in tug back that is your LOT. If it is between straight out and straight down your LOT would be 7:30. if it's straight out it would be 9:00.
                        What do you mean by tug back?
                        I did the contracting during the kegel. I saw my penis and balls move up.
                        I then held it out up. It moved the most rather than out or down.
                        Does that mean im at 12 ?

Comment

Hi Big O,

Infomation from different pots and members regarding LOT theory has me confused . Can you please clear something up for me regarding the best direction I should be stretching?
                          I have a strong tug back at 12 O'clock. At 9 O'clock the tug back is less. Below 9 O'clock there is no tug back at all.
                          Am I correct in saying I should place more emphasis on stretches between the 9 O'clock to 12 O'clock range? Is the idea to stretch againts the tug back reflex?
                          I understand it is important to stretch in all dirrections but I would like to understand this better and be stretching in the most efficient maner.

Thanks

L Rooster
                          Current;
                          BPEL=7.1
                          EG base=5.7
                          EG mid shaft=5.1

Goal;
                          BPEL=8
                          EG mid shaft=5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Little Rooster View Post
                            Hi Big O,

Infomation from different pots and members regarding LOT theory has me confused . Can you please clear something up for me regarding the best direction I should be stretching?
                            I have a strong tug back at 12 O'clock. At 9 O'clock the tug back is less. Below 9 O'clock there is no tug back at all.
                            Am I correct in saying I should place more emphasis on stretches between the 9 O'clock to 12 O'clock range? Is the idea to stretch againts the tug back reflex?
                            I understand it is important to stretch in all dirrections but I would like to understand this better and be stretching in the most efficient maner.

Thanks

L Rooster
                            No, stretching down would be working against the tug back. I believe the idea behind the LOT is to determine the potential gains from lig stretching. If your LOT is high then the point where your penis exits your body is high. It is the ligs that hold your penis at this high exit point. Stretching downward will help stretch and lengthen the ligs resulting in more of the inner penis being exposed.
                            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Got it thanks Calavier your a champ!
                              Current;
                              BPEL=7.1
                              EG base=5.7
                              EG mid shaft=5.1

Goal;
                              BPEL=8
                              EG mid shaft=5.5

Comment

Working...
                              X