Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!!!

I'm a beginner.
    My routine is 15 mins warm up, followed by 15 mins stretching and 15 mins of jelqing.
    In 15 mins of stretching, i stretch in all 8 directions and hold for a minute and i stretch out in front and hold for 2 mins totally, one minute before starting the direction stretching and one after it. Then i stretch out and rotate anticlockwise and clockwise, each 5 times.
    The 15 mins of jelqing is normal jelquing followed by a cooldown.
    I've been doing this for 3 months. No unhealthy symptoms
    The first month was regular. I used to exercise alternative days. Then the next two months were very irregular.
    I havent seen any gains. I kno its too much to ask for exercising irregularly.
    I now have time and have started the same routine again after a month of gap.
    Im doing the routine for two days and a day of rest. I'm scared that all my work will go to waste. I dont kno if I'm over or under exercising. Can someone please help me in correcting my routine and telling me whether gains will occur because i read that after over exercising or irregular exercising, gains will not occur.
    Please guide me with my routine.

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

How are your PIs, and how irregular was your training?

3 months is a very short period in the PE world, as a beginner, your focus should be on conditioning, gains may come in that period, but not for everyone.

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety.

PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

I recommend you pick a structured routine. Most members here recommend JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

(Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

After doing this intense routine, is it okay to change to a less intense routine? will there be gains if i do so?

Comment

MrB8 has given you some very good advice and some great links to read. JP90 is a good beginner routine and you should stick with that as long as you are seeing gains. Be patient, gains come slowly. They won't happen overnight.
          Take the time during the JP90 to do some reading and further educate yourself on PE. There is much to learn.

Good luck and always PE safely.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Shinterest,

As per the PM, here are my opinions:

-Unless you're in a very cold environment or have specific issues with your ligaments or the shaft of your penis, you should keep your warm ups/warm downs to 5-7 minutes.

-Fifteen minutes of jelqing and stretching (each) is quite a workload. Did you work up to those times? If so, from where? Are you continually adding reps/time/intensity? What is your training schedule like?

-Are you performing any stamina work?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Keep us informed of your progress. I'm a beginner also. I have some good beginner gains from the JP90 program.

Comment

A structured beginners routine such as the JP90 will help you to gain, but more importantly help you to condition and learn about your penis. If you have time now to devote to this then by all means do the beginner part for the time it takes before moving up. Getting into advanced routines too soon will cause a lack of gains. Follow the path to the top of the penis enhancement mountain, and you will never waste the effort. Skip ahead and you might get hurt and that definitely causes a tremendous waste of effort. Enjoy your journey.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Yes, i did work upto those times. I'll reduce the warm up/down timings as per your suggestion (not from a cold environment). I've been maintaining the same intensity and the same time. Reps probably vary a bit. "stamina work"? :/

Comment

I love a little stamina work. Add it as you become more conditioned. First read about it thoroughly so you are ready. Enjoy your journey.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

can yu link me to a thread bout the stamina work please?

Comment

Originally posted by Shinterest View Post
                        can yu link me to a thread bout the stamina work please?
                        The first post on this thread contains details on stamina exercises.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Shinterest
                          Can yu link me to stamina work threads?
                          The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine

Minuteman's Kegel Master List

Edging for Increased Stamina & Penis Enlargement
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                          X