Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegeling Questions- Application

Hey everyone.

I've got a couple questions about employing the kegel to prevent premature ejaculation.

I've had about 3 serious girlfriends through high school, and I noticed pretty early on that I had premature ejaculation. I don't think any of them ever found out that I had PE, since I would always make sure I was masturbating 1-2 times a day so if we wanted to do something 'spontaneous,' I wouldn't have to worry.

Now that I'm out of high school my libido has decreased since my hormones have stopped raging (thankfully). But the silver lining is that I can't do the multiple masturbations per day and expect to immediately get an erection like I did in high school. So now i've decided to look for a more long-term solution to my problem. Pills and supplements are out of the question, so I began looking at 'sexercises.'

I started kegeling about a year ago, but I never started a serious routine. I had read on a lot of other websites that kegeling could fix PE, but they never explained why. About 3 weeks ago I came across this website and I finally learned how clenching hard just before the PONR stops ejaculation.

I've tried the clenching out a couple times when I masturbate and it works pretty well; I hold it for a full ten seconds and I successfully stop ejaculation. But here comes the reason for my question:

After I'm done clenching and I want to go back to masturbating, I notice that I still cum pretty fast. So within another 5 minutes I have to ejaculate again. Also, if I try masturbating while i'm clenching, I can still ejaculate even though I am clenching my hardest.

So my questions are:
    1) If I were to start and stick with a long-term kegeling routine, with towel raises and other advanced exercises, would I be able to kegel to stop ejaculation and CONTINUE to thrust during sex? I feel like if I had to stop every 5 minutes the experience would not be as good for the girl.

2) Through continued kegels, would I be able to last longer after my first clench? Again, it would seem that the idea of repeatedly stopping would kill my chances of potentially giving my partner an orgasm or making the sex good.

Best,
    Bostero

I've found that the easiest way to last longer is to reverse kegel, i.e. instead of clenching, try and loosen the PC muscles by pushing out (kind of like having a piss).

A kegel routine will help you strengthen the muscles, but I've found that actually kegelling during sex/masturbation has the effect of making me cum quicker. I only kegel as a very last resort.

When reverse kegelling, I can last 3-4 times longer than when kegelling.
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Would you happen to have a link with an explanation of how to do reverse kegels?

Best,
      Bostero

Comment

Edging 101

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
        X