Dry Orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Orgasm

What are the benefits of not cumin and holding your load off for next session, if any?

You can keep having sex!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

It depends on your target, do you have ED, and what kind?

Generally speaking, a dry orgasm allows for continuing intercourse after having an orgasm, for those who are aiming for multiple male orgasms or to prolong their intimate encounters, then it is very helpful.

For ED, for those having trouble with erections, it can help if you are limiting your ejaculations to a few times a week and still be able to have an orgasm with your partner (or solo).

Also note that the dry orgasm technique is advanced and require pelvic floor muscles training with a kegels (regular and reverse) routine, followed by edging practice to learn the timing and be able to control your arousal.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        It depends on your target, do you have ED, and what kind?

Generally speaking, a dry orgasm allows for continuing intercourse after having an orgasm, for those who are aiming for multiple male orgasms or to prolong their intimate encounters, then it is very helpful.

For ED, for those having trouble with erections, it can help if you are limiting your ejaculations to a few times a week and still be able to have an orgasm with your partner (or solo).

Also note that the dry orgasm technique is advanced and require pelvic floor muscles training with a kegels (regular and reverse) routine, followed by edging practice to learn the timing and be able to control your arousal.

Cool. Very insightful. My concern was more for my PE routine. I edge immediately after every session, and in JP90 awesome success story, he mentions blowing his load out every 3rd session. Was wondering why and if I should incorporate that.

I don't have any extensive training with kegels, even below minimal. But I'd say I have above average control over it because I can use it to prevent ejaculation, maybe even lower arousal level.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
          You can keep having sex!
          Your pirate diplomacy is fuckin' hilarious dude. A lot going on in those quotes. Definitely keeping that in my memory bank & notes.

Comment

Edging even for long periods in isolation is well tolerated, especially in conditioned individuals . However the jp routine can be a lot of work in itself ,the addition of edging and a k/rk routine can send you into overtraining.

Comment

Originally posted by VisceraLover View Post
              Cool. Very insightful. My concern was more for my PE routine. I edge immediately after every session, and in JP90 awesome success story, he mentions blowing his load out every 3rd session. Was wondering why and if I should incorporate that.

I don't have any extensive training with kegels, even below minimal. But I'd say I have above average control over it because I can use it to prevent ejaculation, maybe even lower arousal level.
              Good, then you should know that ejaculation tow to three times a week is good for your health, and edging is a good supplement to your PE routine, but watch your PIs carefully as it all adds to your overall workload.

*Thread moved to the beginners sub-forum.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I'm able to stop orgasm with kegel but It's not do, theres no feeling except ik's building then I hold, tried it 7 or 8 times and same thing, last one had drop in arousal. Timing problem?
                A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                Pelvic Floor Balance./
                Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
                  I'm able to stop orgasm with kegel but It's not do, theres no feeling except ik's building then I hold, tried it 7 or 8 times and same thing, last one had drop in arousal. Timing problem?
                  I think you are kegeling too early.

If your PONR is a 10, hold your kegel just right before it, 9.5 or closer to 10, and hold it just enough to prevent ejaculation, holding it for too long will tire out your PC muscle and lower your EQ. Also note that for the first few times your body may get confused as it is not used to the concept, so keep on training.
                  MrB8
                  Member of the Month Nov 2013
                  Last edited by MrB8; 01-20-2015, 07:49 PM. Reason: More info.

Comment

When I do it later I get some cum dribble out, last ones have all been completely dry, more practice I shall do, as if it's hard work.
                    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                    Pelvic Floor Balance./
                    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

When I do it later I get some cum dribble out, last ones have all been completely dry, more practice I shall do, as if it's hard work.
                      Yes, it takes precision timing, too late and you miss it as well, practice makes perfect, good luck!

Comment

This could indicate late kegel ,it could also be lack of kegel strength.

Comment

Working...
                        X