Make a Playlist for your sessions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a Playlist for your sessions!

So, I don't really know if anybody cares too much about boredom during sessions or if they need absolute focus; but I made myself a playlist for my time.

While its worth noting that I'm extremely ADD about things, I find solace in soothing music and repetitive routines. If you are the type of person who needs silence to focus, then by all means do what works best. I found that a 30-40 minute playlist is perfect for when I start my exercises.

Now, I'm not playing any Five Finger Death Punch- this isn't me going full beast mode and working out to a pump-up anthem. I typically have some alternative/light rock music to ease myself. I have found that a typical song (3-3 1/2 mins) is equal to about 50 good wet jelqs!

I don't know, maybe it's like singing to a baby in the womb! lol

If interested, go ahead and add some background music to your routine- all other advice and input is welcome on the subject!
    Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
    Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
    Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

When I was doing manual exercises I used to listen to some meditation type of music. While on other sessions I used to watch some Netflix.

If your ADD about things make PE work for yourself if it means to calm yourself with music do so.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
    X