No announcement yet.

Any beginner girth specific exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any beginner girth specific exercises?

Jelqing is the obvious one, but are there any more beginner exercises for girth that i could add to the JP90 Routine? I want a thick cock! I'd say i'm a decent girth right now but really wanna be wider.

This PE stuff is crazy, been going strong for a bit less than a month now and its insane to actually see results. It's so motivational measuring yourself and actually being bigger. I'm aiming for 7" by 2016, hopefully i make it. Can't wait until I finish the JP90 and can start doing some more advanced stretches!

Cheers, Matt
    STARTDATE: 1/22/2015
    BPFSL - 7.25"
    BPEL - 6.50"
    EG - 5.50"

Keep the JP90 as it is after your results will slow down you can think of replacing V-jelqs with ULI's for example.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Hi Matt,

Just stick with JP90 for now, best to be properly conditioned. In the meantime you could slowly increase the amount of V-jelqs, I don't think that would do any harm.

Good luck & stay safe
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

JP90 is an intense routine, do not add more exercises to it, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

After your penis is conditioned, gradually increase the erection level, or slightly alter your routine, but for now, focus on learning how to exercise, and how your body responds to PE, it is a long term commitment, do not rush it.

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Stick to your beginner conditioning routine. Girth work is far more advanced and runs the risk of injury if you are not properly conditioned.

Though once you are conditioned I'd recommend adding in squeezes to your manual routine.
          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

How are you guys doing your V-jelqs? I feel like I'm doing them improperly, never really motivated to do them. I feel a good stretch from Jelqs and Circle Stretches, but never really feel like I'm getting anywhere with the V-jelqs.
            Must be my form
            BPFSL - 7.25"
            BPEL - 6.50"
            EG - 5.50"

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...lq-guide-2.jpg
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Do JP90 until you are finished it and conditioned. Read my "pull the chute" thread in my signature for more about when to change your routine.

After JP90 you can move onto ulis, squeezes, and clamping.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

To everything there is a time. Spend the time to condition properly. Learn how your penis responds and how to read your PIs. The greatest part of this is watching gains come. The worst part is trying to rush ahead and stopping the gains. Keep reading and practicing for best technique. Suddenly you will meet your goals. Enjoy your journey.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by flugame View Post
                    How are you guys doing your V-jelqs? I feel like I'm doing them improperly, never really motivated to do them. I feel a good stretch from Jelqs and Circle Stretches, but never really feel like I'm getting anywhere with the V-jelqs.
                    Must be my form
                    I'm not quite doing them as described in JP90 nor the alternate version.

I do the 'Vulcan' grip upwards but slightly towards the side of the hand I'm using. I don't do the three up then sideways etc that your supposed to because I find it too confusing.

I also do them quite erect to start with (about 90%) but that goes down quick so I do them in sets of thirty, get harder then start again.

But that's just me.
                    The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post

I do the 'Vulcan' grip upwards but slightly towards the side of the hand I'm using. I don't do the three up then sideways etc that your supposed to because I find it too confusing.
                      Ill try this next session. Thanks for the tips guys! How many days off are y'all taking? I usually go 3 Days PE, then take 2 days for rest. I find after about three days of hour and a half PE sessions, my member is slightly tender. Not sure if that's going to change as i get more conditioned, or maybe I'm being a bit aggressive haha. I've been pretty gentle so far.

Thanks everyone.
                      BPFSL - 7.25"
                      BPEL - 6.50"
                      EG - 5.50"

Comment

each session of hour and half mate seems a bit long I did a full warm/stretch/jelq and v jelqs/warm down last night and I think a comfortable session was 35 to 40 mins don't over do it

Comment

Working...
                        X