Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excercise to grow penis length *only*? Or limit girth growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excercise to grow penis length *only*? Or limit girth growth?

Hello all,

This is my first post here. What a fun website .

I've gone through a bunch of threads and my question is: Are there any exercises specific to growing penis length? I have always been large in the girth department and I think going any bigger would be freakish and unsustainable.

Cheers!

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, for length, focus on stretching, and jelq with a low erection level using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

While stretches and later hanging target length it is difficult to tell how an individual penis will react .

Comment

stretches, lazy ass stretches, fowfers, hanging, extending
        Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Plenty of people focus their routines on either length or girth. Nothing wrong with focusing. I think the following article is an interesting dimension to the topic, since it discusses limiting factors of length vs. girth: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
          Overcome Unwanted Arousal Escalation Triggers

BPFSL/NBPEL/BPEL
          8/11/14: 169/147/161
          8/26/14: 175/149/166 then stopped PE
          1/15/15: 176/155/172 after month+ nightly edging

Comment

I seem to be gaining girth easily while length is harder to gain, actually didn't take that long even with on and off PE to gain girth.
            ERECT: Initial size
            7 inch nbpl length
            5.5 inch girth

09/03/15
            8 inch bpel, 7.5 nbpl
            5.8 inch girth

Info for guys: http://howlongismyschlong.com

Comment

Yes Vic, some penis will gain girth easy and some length . This can be a problem, if you have say enough girth but your penis gains girth, even though you are doing mostly length work

Comment

That is my problem exactly, looks like I was born a girth guy. The problem is that this gives the illusion that the length is shorter than it really is.
                I want at least 7.5 Length by 6 Girth (Sadly, or happily, however you see it, I am over 6 inches now).
                Seeing as girth is 6.3 now, I want at least 7.8 by 6.3.
                But I'd rather have 8.5 by 6.5, as I think that is a good ratio.
                ERECT: Initial size
                7 inch nbpl length
                5.5 inch girth

09/03/15
                8 inch bpel, 7.5 nbpl
                5.8 inch girth

Info for guys: http://howlongismyschlong.com

Comment

Working...
                X