Overtraining?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overtraining?

How do i tell if im overtraining or not?

My signature shows my gains throughout time, look at the second post

After a 3 month plateau i changed my routine from 2 on/1 off to 5 on/2 off to increase the intensity. I had been PE'ing for more than 6 months already so i needed the intensity increase. I had been doing a 2 on 1 off since my first day of PE and have used it for 6 months.

But after about 1 month i still notice no gains using the 5 on 2 off routine. I dont think i am but theres a possibility im overtraining. I say this because i have been PEing for so long, my penis is probably already well conditioned. I want to know if theres a way to know for sure.

As for PI's my erections havent really changed much.

Look at my signature below to see my gains and tell me what you think please.
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

Look at my signature below please

Goal
    8"

Comment

I personally don't think most guys can ''overtrain'' length. That's my opinion though. I know many people like to advocate a ''safe, and slow'' approach to cover their own tale, but the truth is after a man knows how to not hurt himself with PE, there's no reason he can't be more aggressive with it. Too many men err on the side of safety for way too long and wonder why they don't get anywhere. I know from personal experience, when I train MORE I gain more. I don't just mean with TIME though. I also mean with intensity. Your upper body is capable of generating incredible amounts of resistance. Not to mention if you were to add the strength of a LEG in there too like on the Super Lig Stretch below. I think over training is more likely when working girth than stretching. I say stick with your 5 on routine and look into more intense stretches such as:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/advance...p-stretch.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/advance...g-stretch.html

I'm not trying to 'toot my own horn' but I have a LOT of experience with weight hanging, and I trained daily when I used weights. I was for the most part, a hell of a lot more intense than most guys I interacted with on forums. I also put in the HOURS. I had months where I would hang weights for 100 hours total that month. I would see other guys talking about how they would hang 30-60 minutes every other day and ask why they weren't gaining. Sometimes I used less weight than others, but I hung for 3-4 hours total 5-6 days per week. Looking back, I honestly feel I could have made as good if not better progress focusing on MORE resistance and less time. I learned a lot I feel from hanging weights. I feel most men are capable of incredible gains with a proper, intense manual stretching routine. If you stretch hard enough, and for several sets, you can do in 30 minutes of total time more than most men can (resistance wise) with weights. Use your head of course and don't hurt yourself. When I see guys post things similar to this ''I can't gain...it's been 6 months...a year....etc....'' and then I ask them to tell me what they HONESTLY do...they're usually not doing much at all. I wasn't always consistent. Sometimes I was only consistent for a few months at a time, but when I was, I gained.

Also, don't beat yourself up too much over how you feel your gains are going. Bottom line is, so far you've gained nearly an inch in under a year. You're doing better than most. Focus on what you're doing, keep a written log if you don't already, and crank it up a notch!
      stillwantmore
      Banned
      Last edited by stillwantmore; 12-20-2009, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Take 2 weeks off, starting NOW! you need to decondition a bit. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I didn't ask above, but what DO YOU DO currently? Everything from A-Z. Are you keeping a written workout log??? You should. Treat it just like you would if you were a dedicated weight lifter with goals at the gym. Record the dates, times spent, stretches done, etc.

Comment

I know many people like to advocate a ''safe, and slow'' approach to cover their own tale
            So ppl tell me to take it slow to keep me from gaining? How selfish, lol.

I didn't ask above, but what DO YOU DO currently? Everything from A-Z. Are you keeping a written workout log??? You should. Treat it just like you would if you were a dedicated weight lifter with goals at the gym. Record the dates, times spent, stretches done, etc.
            Idk how many times ive posted my routines lol Well ehres one more for the show.

1) My first routine i used from 2/2009 - 7/2009 (5 months)
            10 min warmup
            5 min stretching (randomly)
            200 jelq strokes (1-2 seconds ea at about 50% erection level)
            1-2 minute warmdown

2 on 1 off

This got me my first .5 in

2) My second routine i used from 7-8/2009 (2 months)
            10 min warmup
            40-80 jelq strokes (5 seconds ea at 10-20% erection level, i increased like 10 strokes a week)
            5 min warmdown

1 on 1 off, weekends off

This got me NOTHING, so it looks as if slow jelqs may not be right

3) Seeing my plateau i changed to:
            10 minute warmup
            5 minute stretching (randomly)
            400 jelq strokes (1-2 seconds ea at 10-50% erection level)
            5 min warmdown

2 on 1 off

This got me an additional .25 in, but i plateaued all the way up until the present day.

4) Getting tired of not gaining i switched to for 9-11/2009 (2 months)
            5 min warmup
            5 min warmup
            600 jelq strokes (1-2 seconds ea at 10-50% erection level)
            5 min warmdown

2 on 1 off

Still no gains.

5) This last month (november - mid december), i tried doing more stretches:
            5 warmup
            20 min stretching (basic, tunica tug, rotary)
            5 min warmup
            Jelqing for 10 minutes
            5 warmdown, 1 cooldown

5 on 2 off

No gains..

6) Just this past week i came to a realization. Jelqing is the thing that makes me gain. All stretching does is turtle me... All of my gains so far have been attributed to jelqing alterations, so i changed it to:

10 warmup
            30 minutes jelqing (5 seconds 10-80% erection level)
            5 warmdown

5 on 2 off

I dont know what gains (if any..) to expect.

------------------

Well there you have it, those are my routines, tell me what you think please.

Take 2 weeks off, starting NOW! you need to decondition a bit. (jP
            I appreciate your help, but i wanted to tell you that ive taken decon breaks and they dont seem to help me. I dont come back from a decon break with harder erections. They stay the same at eq 9-10. Again i mean no offense.

Goal
            8"

Comment

Just like the reader of your post, your dick feels your routine is repetitive. It knows what to expect, and thus, "ain't nothin' but my daily workout! I don't even need to stress I won't be sore", says your penis. You have to keep that dude on his toes...he is wAAY smarter than you think
              6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
              10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
              12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
              6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
                Just like the reader of your post, your dick feels your routine is repetitive. It knows what to expect, and thus, "ain't nothin' but my daily workout! I don't even need to stress I won't be sore", says your penis. You have to keep that dude on his toes...he is wAAY smarter than you think
                Mix it up a bit try soomething different now and then.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I would take a month decon break. Then come back with a different routine.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Ok. What I meant with the first thing you quoted about starting slow was usually pay site owners or people who advise are covering their own butt. It's your responsibility to decide if you proceed with their advice though.

For the first few months you really didn't do much pe. I'm surprised you gained anything. 5 MINUTES total of stretching?? Then oh jeez (lookout!) 200 jelqs?? I averaged 30-45 minutes of jelqs daily my first few months. I'd stop counting jelqs as well, and focus on TIME. This may sound funny, but jelqs and girth work should be a semi-sexual experience to make them work best. You say you feel jelqs are what make you gain, I'd drop everything else and focus on those for 6 months. Chart your progress along the way. See where you stand at three months first. (Have you gained?) If yes, keep doing what you're doing. If not it's time to change something. No more of this off and on stuff either. You want a big one, it's as close to a full time effort as possible. Pretend you're training for the Penis Olympia. I'm not wanting you to feel like I'm being overly critical, or an ass with what I'm saying either. What are you after mainly here? Length? Girth? I have always focused on what I was most interested in at the time, and did exercises that seemed logically geared toward what I was after. I gained a little length and girth my first few months from jelqs as well. About 1/2'' of both. I did nothing but jelqs those first few months. My jelqs were 3-5 seconds long, and I stayed around 80% erect. I also maintained a 5 on 2 off routine. Yes, I tend to be repetitive, but I've found more guys grasp what I'm saying if I am.
                    stillwantmore
                    Banned
                    Last edited by stillwantmore; 12-21-2009, 06:57 AM.

Comment

For the first few months you really didn't do much pe. I'm surprised you gained anything. 5 MINUTES total of stretching?? Then oh jeez (lookout!) 200 jelqs??
                      Yah maybe i was just lucky in gaining my .5 inch, but my luck ran out i guess. Stretching like i said hasnt one anything for me (even 20 minutes) ..

You say you feel jelqs are what make you gain, I'd drop everything else and focus on those for 6 months. Chart your progress along the way. See where you stand at three months first. (Have you gained?) If yes, keep doing what you're doing.
                      So you mean i should stop stretching and just warmup/jelq for my workout? How much should i jelq? I also notice, i cant get a high erection level when i jelq.. it happens to fall to 10-30% most of the time :/

No more of this off and on stuff either. You want a big one, it's as close to a full time effort as possible. Pretend you're training for the Penis Olympia.
                      What does this mean? Are you saying that i should do PE every day? And no off days?

What are you after mainly here? Length?
                      Length, all i want is length. However if i get girth side effects i wouldnt mind. Im just not focusing on them

If not it's time to change something.
                      Mix it up a bit try soomething different now and then.
                      Just like the reader of your post, your dick feels your routine is repetitive.
                      I hear this alot but i dont know what to do about it. I dont know exactly how to add exercises without disrupting the "flow of my routine". Like for example i dont wanna stretch because it dosent really do anything except turtle me. It hasnt helped with length. All the advanced exercises for length consist of some stretching, which i find to be very problematic for me.

This is why i dont know what to do besides jelq now Thanks guys

Goal
                      8"

Comment

Working...