Minimal gain routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimal gain routine?

Hi, if you could kindly give me a routine which absolutely minimizes gains and doesn't take such a long time to do?

My current bone-pressed length is about 6.25 inches and girth is around 5.25 inches. I would like to stop somewhere around 6.5-6.75 inches erect and 5.5 girth. That's the ideal for me. I don't want to waste so much time in the shower. I want to take it slower and it doesn't matter if I reach my goal in a long time. Also, how do I avoid having such a large flaccid? It's really bothersome. I am making gains too fast and I do not want such a large penis as the end goal. Can I do PE every other day, instead of 2 days on / 1 day off? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    Rischu
    Last edited by Rischu; 02-04-2015, 10:51 AM.

Take a look at PESG's Routine and yes, you can follow a one ON one OFF schedule, as long as it fits in your daily life schedule and gives you good PIs.

Gains take long time to come, when you reach your goal and do not want to gain more, then cement your gains by following a maintenance routine.

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

What were your starting measurements? When did you start? And what was your routine? If you don't mid me asking.

Comment

Hey, starting would be 5.9" bpel and girth would be around 5" erect. Flaccid measurements - I didn't do them but if I'd take a guess, somewhere around 4" and girth wasn't that noticeable when I wore pants(but it is now, very much).

I started 2-3 weeks ago but wasn't really consistent. I've done maybe 6-8 PE sessions at best. Routine during the first few sessions were 5min warm up after/before, then 10 second stretches in each of the five directions - 2 times, 20 second helicopters 2 times and then jelqing to about 150-200 strokes(2-4 second jelqs). Last 3 or 4 sessions I've done longer warm ups after/before, about 7-10 mins each and did kegels 90-120 times during the warmup. Then I did 20-30 second stretches - 2 times and 20 second helicopters - 2 times and then jelqing to about 150 strokes(3-5 second jelqs) and then did v-jelqs about 50 times. Sorry, if the formatting of this post is bad. Any help would be appreciated.
        Rischu
        Last edited by Rischu; 02-04-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

That's some serious gains in 3 weeks.

Comment

I think it has something to do with breathing into your pelvic floor/testicles/penis all day. I looked up the technique in the premature ejaculation forum. Think it's a form of light reverse kegels. Makes your skin and tissues supple.

Oh yeah, also bathing my penis in the sun helps.

Comment

Working...
            X