Inconsinstent jelqing (problem)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsinstent jelqing (problem)

Hello! I'm very new to PE, I'm on day 4-5. So i haven't got the grip of it yet. A problem i have when jelqing is that my penis is always shrinking while doing the jelqs which leads to about 3-8reps, then i have to pause to increase the EQ, my dick is pretty short and it makes it hard to get a good grip while doing the jelq, always losing it. I wonder how much this effect my training? My goal is to get gains mainly and a better EQ would be awesome aswell. Another really annoying problem aswell is that i seem to get a grip with my fingergrip somehow on my pouch which makes it feel like i'm draging the pouch with me and it doesn't feel like i have a good grip on my penis, this also bothers me and i have to release the grip to take a new one, i don't get the consistency going. I would appreciate all tips, and also i want to know how important it is to get a consistency going to actually get the gains.

Thank you!
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

It takes awhile to get the erection level right. My advice is to relax, visualize having a bigger dick, and think about Christina Applegate (old school here)
    I notice the pouch issue with vjelqs I hold my boys back with one hand and vjelq with the other.

You'll get there keep trying!
    BPEL +.9" x EG +.4"

Comment

This could happen if you are using a tight grip, your grip should be the lightest that can still move blood up the shaft and to to the glans.

You can keep one hand at the base to prevent the skin from rolling up or getting caught in your grip, and switch hands every few strokes, also use plenty of lube.

From the Most Popular PE Forum FAQs thread:

A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks for some advice! V jelq maybe could prevent my problem. What's the difference with v jelq and regular more than how you grip it? And how could you be sure that blood is moving properly to my glans?
        Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
        BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Working...
        X