Kegel and reverse kegel help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel and reverse kegel help

Hi there,Noob here, however I have educated myself with the FAQs, stickys and other websites.Just looking for some quick questions, on my kegels and reverse kegels.I think i've got the the right way round.. kegel one stopping you pee, however for me this also hardens and sorta lifts my penis when erect if i do this, is that right yeah? Been struggling finding my floor muscles for a reverse. I tried to find it with my finger, placing it between my anus and balls but confused myself even more.. As when I kegel I feel a muscle push out and forward (in the direction of my feet). However, when masturbating, I managed to have a sort of pushing, kinda around my anus area. Like pushing away, is this the reverse kegel? I can find it much easier when erect and masturbating.. however soft is rather hard.Any tips how to tell? I really have read a lot and still struggling to identify. Thanks

You seem on track with kegel.

Many guys find it hard to get the feel of reverse kegel (rk).
    I had the opposite problem I could do them fine for many years but then had to explain them to others .
    So it seemed to me kegel (k) is a pull of the pelvic floor muscles and rk is a push simple huh. then it was pointed out to me that muscles don't push they only pull.
    This confused me so what was I actually doing ,hmm perhaps it was a different set of muscles ? I looked at the eastern stuff but it was all mystic yin /yang , chakras energy flow, nothing about the actual muscles used . My research revealed that kegel is a pull, but reverse kegel is a relax of the same muscles the push is caused by increased abdominal pressure acting on the relaxed pelvic floor muscles . This pressure is created by the diaphragm . The balance of k to rk is the balance between tension (k) and relaxation (rk) not between different muscles (in this case) . But hey if you want to think in terms of yin /yang that is fine.
    Now whatever works for you if it helps to think in terms of the same muscle pushing instead of pulling or separate muscles or k being yang and rk yin that's ok. Or you may want to think in terms of k stop piss ;rk start piss

Comment

I really like minuteman's DO guide for learning to isolate all the kegel types (4 basic ones exist): http://www.pegym.com/forums/prematur...asm-guide.html

I've never been a fan of reverse kegels (I find reverse root locks to be easier), but gradually I'm getting better at it all.
      Overcome Unwanted Arousal Escalation Triggers

BPFSL/NBPEL/BPEL
      8/11/14: 169/147/161
      8/26/14: 175/149/166 then stopped PE
      1/15/15: 176/155/172 after month+ nightly edging

Comment

Thanks very much guys! Good to hear i'm on track. I was a bit worried as when i fist started PE gym, I only did kegels for a while.. Only now have I bothered looking into other kegels so yeah thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
        X