Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EQ dropping..penis getting bigger...?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ dropping..penis getting bigger...?????

Ok guys, here is one for you to comment on. I have been on JonPops 90 day program for close to 2 months. At first my EQ went through the roof and I was popping 10's four or five times a day. At around the 5-6 week mark my EQ dropped off........then I noticed my penis starting to grow!

the ;last two 2-3 weeks my flacid has been very "spongy" and much easier to stretch, and my PE exerecises started to feel like I was really doing them properly. But, my EQ has gone from a 10 to a 7 or 8 at best.

During this time I grew from a NBPEL of 6.75 to 7.25 and my girth went from 5.25 to 5.5. I am curious to measure my size once I get a 10 again.

Has anyone experienced this before??
    If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about that. I would GUESS that after you finish the 3 months and take a break (one or two weeks) your EQ will go back up.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

thnaks guys, but is it normal that my eq dropped as I was starting to grow? i wonder if that is an indicator in any way.........
      If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

TGC Theory actually suggests somewhat indirectly that a drop in EQ could be an indicator of growth

Comment

BOOOOOO gators.. GO NOLES!!!!

now to get to the response.. this could definately be an indicator that you are growing.. but more likely is an indicator that you are OVERWORKING!! your body is telling you to backoff. I had this exact same experience.. Im just about to finish my JPs 90 day. I mean this is exactly the same thing that I have gone through. Take an extra day off.. dont even jerk off... if it is still plump and spongey feeling, give it another day off. I read early on here that everyone's bodies respond differently to PE and I know for a fact this is true when it comes to working out your actual body. Some people can go 4 days straight others need a 1 on 1 off routine.. some go 2 on 1 off.. but just like with regular bodybuilding.. it hinders your progress to be working out during a time when your body is attempting to recover. so give it that chance. You will see your EQ jump right back up to that 9 or 10 after an extra day or two off.. try it.
          my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
          BPEL- 6 3/4in
          EG- 5in
          NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
          BPEL- 7in
          EG-5.2in
          NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

No he is not over working his flaccid is soft and very pliable he said. This is good! He is just growing so fast his EQ has not caught up yet. So i wouls add in 20-30 minutes of edging to bring that EQ back up. Back off of pe a bit cut it back to about a 1/4 of what you do now.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Trust me on this one. There is no better positive PI than a jelly-like pliable flaccid penis.

The jelly-like state is something every PEer tries to achieve. It means that your penis is growing.

Listen to kingpole.
              My Scientific Theory on PE
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
              6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
              2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
              8/10 7.1-6.9
              7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
              7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
              10/16 7.8-7.3
              4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
              3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Welllllllll.. maybe I am wrong. But he did say spongey not jelly like.. I think there is a difference between the two. Spongey is more like your bicep gets after a workout and you have muscle pump then the next day when its still a little swollen. In regards to your penis jelly would be like completely limp and soft to the touch, where as spongey is engorged and gives more resistance than your normal flacid when you push on it. With your bicep or any other muscle this always means you should give it rest. I don't see why this should be any different. And with my penis when it gets this way.. its usually due to my PE routine partially but I find it mainly happens when I edge.. because even on a day off from my routine if I decide to edge.. it gets this way EVERYTIME. Plus the being easy to stretch is in my opinion unrelated to the spongey condition of the penis. This is probably just ligaments becoming looser due to a repetetive stretching routine and it is just occuring simultaneously. My penis has become easier to stretch in any condition.. which if he gave it a few days off to let it get back to its normal state I think it would still have its same new found elasticity.

This is my logic anyways.. please explain to me where you are coming from and where I may be getting confused.
                my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
                BPEL- 6 3/4in
                EG- 5in
                NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
                BPEL- 7in
                EG-5.2in
                NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Spongey is good to! what you want to avoid is cord like flaccid where is it is firm in the core when flaccid.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

It's been said that when making length gains, sometimes the nerves in the penis take time to 'catch up' to the length gains. Nerves are one of the main influencers of erection quality. After they catch up, it will return. I remember reading posts by BIB (hanger maker, guru) about where he would see a big length gain...1/2'' or bigger, and eq would go down slightly for a while...a week or two, then come back.

Comment

I posted a similar topic in "Serious Problem". Same thing happend to me, my erections used to be great when starting with nice morning wood (which I didn't have for a while) and now, my penis is feeling softer both erect and flaccid. I decided to take a 3 day break from EVERYTHING except kegels. I'll be sure to report back with changes.

Comment

ok let me clarify a little. My flacid penis is now in what I would call the most "relaxed" state it has ever been in. It feels like I could stretch it to my knees. It hangs heavier and lower and generally feels great. I was laughing last night doing helicopters because it looked so long.

My point/question is this. I know I didnt start growing until my penis "went" this way and AFTER my EQ dropped. So, I am not concerned (yet) about overtraining, my PE sessions have been great. I am thinking that this is MY growth indicator.

I have read a lot about EQ being a NI ......perhaps that is not the case at all????

Comment

Big Red, I appreciate your thoughts and insight. Athletic speed, strength, and conditioning s my job so anything relating PE back to training gets my interest peaked.

Comment

Most likely it is a positive PI! There are numerous sources which have said the same thing you posted. When your flaccid is 'relaxed' and easy to stretch as you indicated, this means your tunica has expanded - WHICH IS GOOD! this is also the reason for your poor EQ. Now what you might want to do rather than taking a break is focus on smooth muscle (jelqs) this will help 'catch up' with the tunica growth.

And, of course don't neglect edging. This is by far one of the most effective PE methods available.
                            6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                            10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                            12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                            6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Having the same problem as the OP the past few days, I'm finally back to normal (even better). What worked for me is taking a short break and then coming back to PE, but not doing too much. My penis also used to feel like rubber. The problem was the type of soap I used. I love using the conditioner after the workout now. My flaccid is also getting softer and feels great. Thanks everyone for the help!

Comment

Working...
                              X